Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I'm at 83% with Emma, full love/arousal points, one pic seems missing and no more hints available.
I've done the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I missing?

Ohh and I'm using version 0.85b
Your not missing anything. The EVIL @Faerin left a SNEAKY bug so that pic doesn't show up. I think it's a PLOT to FORCE us to get the next update when he's fixed it. Yes, it's a new TORTURE technique that our cunning DEV has come up with. :)

Just a thought.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So I'm at 83% with Emma, full love/arousal points, one pic seems missing and no more hints available.
I've done the...

What am I missing?

Ohh and I'm using version 0.85b
Your not missing anything there is a bug in the Achievements and that is probably what is keeping you from completion Faerin is aware of it

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018

Cold arctus: Thank you for the tip. For the next responses regarding newer updates and some people will definitely use this Spoiler button. Thank you again for showing and help.

Edit: So to unlock, those photos that wonder me why they did not unlock, you need to download the 0.8.5 b, okey, probably with the same capacity as version 0.8.5. Okay. Well, I noticed from the comments that there is a correction, so at least I would wait for the next update. And in addition, the patch will be downloaded and there will be only one image to be unlocked.
P.S. Currently, less than 3 hours from downloading Emma, myself translated into Polish, so that I would know what's going on. So for now, waiting for the next update, not counting (fixes). So I am waiting with pleasure.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can someone make me a mac version?
There are step-by-step instructions for running the game under wine in the installation guide, included with the game.

There is one issue - the link to get winetricks is gone. Get winetricks from .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well time to replay this game since I left about 4 months ago.

On a side not I though GDrive was unlimited but this is what I got.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

halluva

May 18, 2017
So I haven't played since they did an apparent reworking of the mechanics in 8.3. Did it reduce the ridiculous grind this game has at parts? (there were sections where you just had to do the same thing over and over again)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So I haven't played since they did an apparent reworking of the mechanics in 8.3. Did it reduce the ridiculous grind this game has at parts? (there were sections where you just had to do the same thing over and over again)
I think it makes the game less grindy yes, and you usually can focus on multiple girls along the time so you don't need to waste a ridiculous amount of time focusing at one at a time. But there is still repetition to get points, usually five times, but there may be more than one event to get them, and are events that only open with certain girls if you progressed enough with another, like sophie depending on ashley and amy on veronica. At the beggining it's hard to have nothing to do, but you can pass time forward easily so I don't think it's an issue. Also the new guide system helps a lot with progress so you don't get lost

But I personally abused cheating for mood and money, so if you wish to not cheat with those it may be a way worse experience

Bakatorous

Apr 24, 2018
I am hoping someone can help me. I have restarted the game since the changes and I am unable to find the briefcase to take to Claire's job. In the Angel hints it says to go to her work. I read the diary. I wish her a good day in the morning, but when I go to the living room/foyer areas after she leaves, the briefcase is not there. Can anyone help? I did search the thread and most everyone else seem to have issues once they get to the office, not with having the office spawn.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, jogged in the park with Emma multiple times, ends with a kiss.
Went to her flat, brought wine, slept in her bed, ends with her snuggled up against you.
Went to the gym, got a naked massage, no relief to boner.
Went to the beach, applied lotion to her oversized tits, ends with a thank you.

Is that all?

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
i feel like there is something missing. I have restarted after the big makeover in v0.8.3 but i looks like there is som pics missing, and even if Veronica is inviting me to see sunbath on the roof saturday, it is never happening.
I have put in my last save, so please tell my where i did wrong

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
There are step-by-step instructions for running the game under wine in the installation guide, included with the game.

There is one issue - the link to get winetricks is gone. Get winetricks from .
tried once. couldnt get a hold on how to do it

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes