brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
(edit note: apologies about the long-ish post, I tend to edit my post to add things while I'm playing, rather than making a half-dozen different posts.)

Although I've played this game sub8.0, I'm starting again (rather than using the 083 100% save).

The game feels a lot nicer now, especially the intro. The UI is much better.

The Sleep timer really should have some quick buttons. like;
-Sleep until early morning [06:00]
-Sleep until morning [08:00]
-Sleep until noon [12:00]
etc... or perhaps an Analog clock where you just click once, kind of like the one you get when setting your alarm on an Android device.

LOL'd at the dream "advert" ;-)

Ashley's icon on the world map looks a little messed up..
1544259865111.png
"hurr durr" LOL

There's something that has always been bugging me a little; when you click a UI element, the 'click' sound has a small delay of about 0.25-0.5 secs from when you click the mouse to when you hear the 'click' sound.

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
pic 58 of Emma doesn't unlock in 0.8.5b !! thought it is bug !!

1.jpg

i opened it with cheat console and just a white picture appeared.

2.jpg

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Please Please put the hints back on the phone With short term memory loss by the time I've unticked all the buttons I can't remember which ones they were so don't know if I've done everything

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I am hoping someone can help me. I have restarted the game since the changes and I am unable to find the briefcase to take to Claire's job. In the Angel hints it says to go to her work. I read the diary. I wish her a good day in the morning, but when I go to the living room/foyer areas after she leaves, the briefcase is not there. Can anyone help? I did search the thread and most everyone else seem to have issues once they get to the office, not with having the office spawn.
i feel like there is something missing. I have restarted after the big makeover in v0.8.3 but i looks like there is som pics missing, and even if Veronica is inviting me to see sunbath on the roof saturday, it is never happening.
I have put in my last save, so please tell my where i did wrong
I have posted my walkthrough in the walkthrough thread . If you have anymore questions about hints or help, post them there.

Reactions: lykkemand

cashu

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone can tell me why I can`t play this game anymore? It keeps showing me this error. It worked before v0.8.4. Any other game with Unity engine works fine.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone can tell me why I can`t play this game anymore? It keeps showing me this error. It worked before v0.8.4. Any other game with Unity engine works fine.
Here you go:
Go here:

When you click the "Download" button, make sure you select the appropriate update for your system.

32-bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x86.msu
64-Bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu

Don't download both files.

After installation, restart your computer and try playing MotH.

Reactions: cashu

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Ok. IsAmy route bugged I checked walkthrough and its written pretty crappy. Where I'm at is in a loop of getting drinks with Amy then talking to Veronica in a cab and MC talking about a plan and Veronica being used to blindfold?
Does the Amy love stat still go up? If not, the walkthrough states:
*Note: as of v0.8.4 : you need to use the cheat menu to set Amy’s “neon_veronica_jealous” flag to 2 right before the next time you talk to her at Neon, otherwise you can’t proceed with her quest line. This should be fixed in next update.*

What I did, I went to Neon, waited until midnight and set the flag to 2. Then I talked to Amy, we had the beer and Amy was distracted. The cab ride home with Veronica then had different dialogue and no handjob.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Does the Amy love stat still go up? If not, the walkthrough states:
*Note: as of v0.8.4 : you need to use the cheat menu to set Amy’s “neon_veronica_jealous” flag to 2 right before the next time you talk to her at Neon, otherwise you can’t proceed with her quest line. This should be fixed in next update.*

What I did, I went to Neon, waited until midnight and set the flag to 2. Then I talked to Amy, we had the beer and Amy was distracted. The cab ride home with Veronica then had different dialogue and no handjob.
That bug is supposedly fixed in v0.8.5.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I am hoping someone can help me. I have restarted the game since the changes and I am unable to find the briefcase to take to Claire's job. In the Angel hints it says to go to her work. I read the diary. I wish her a good day in the morning, but when I go to the living room/foyer areas after she leaves, the briefcase is not there. Can anyone help? I did search the thread and most everyone else seem to have issues once they get to the office, not with having the office spawn.
you don't need the briefcase just go there

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Is it just me or did Faerin remove the option to increase love and everything else on the girls? I can understand why he did it, it screwed up the events, but could at least have notified us followers and pledges, not that I have pledged or support him with money, but encouraging words can give just as much if not more support than any amount of money can do.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Shortly after the wine/foot-rub event, Claire's hint says "no more available", I'm pretty sure that's not true. If the next event requires a triggering event, that should be specified on the hint, similar to how Debbie's and Amy's hints specify that focus on Veronica is required.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes