cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's a very complicated problem with the opengl. My system has totally crashed after some updates (archlinux).
Ok, I see Arch is not easy to maintain as Ubuntu. In Ubuntu I just need to install the latest MESA drivers and everything works. If your HDD has enough free space you could install a second Distro and play it there (Not the best solution, but would make the game playable at least.)

Reactions: Darkaura

nethak

Feb 25, 2018
Then that is what you need to do, you have maxxed Sophie for the moment, and you need her to take Ashley's next lesson. Walk out of your room, on the weekend, in the early part of the afternoon.
Hi, i unlocked the sequences, i had to meet Ashley during the week, not the weekend. But now I have a problem with Amy, the suggestions come from "The other day when ew were having a beer, she was constantly staring at Veronica" to "Let's go have a beer with her". What should I do?
EDIT. I resolve with 0.8.5

Reactions: TheDevian

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I see Arch is not easy to maintain as Ubuntu. In Ubuntu I just need to install the latest MESA drivers and everything works. If your HDD has enough free space you could install a second Distro and play it there (Not the best solution, but would make the game playable at least.)
Ubuntu, with it's Steam support, is always extra game freindly. Mint (a derivative with a better desktop IMHO) is fantastic too.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
For some reason one of the flags was wrong I have passed your save onto Faerin to take a look at but heres a repaired save good to go
Don't know if it helps to figure out the problem but the same happens to me if I use an old save from 0.8.3. Even have an additional bug where the hint for the massage scene appears as soon as I unlock her.

I made the save after completing the intro (haven't even opened the cheat console).
All I did was:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've attached my save, the TutorialDone save is the one I started with and the EmmaBugged save is with the bugged scene.
In my case, I just solved it by starting a new game.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
For anyone playing the game with the dutch translation the opening times of the pizzaria aren't mentioned properly and this will be corrected in next release :) (actual opening times are 12 .00- 22.00)

as always, if you see anything weird in the dutch translation, grammar/wrong spelling/etc, just drop me a pm with the full sentence and what you think it should be corrected to.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm playing 0.8.5b

And sure, here's the save
I have looked at your save and for some reason Emma doesnt have the number 8 flag why I honestly dont know it may have become corrupted which can happen not really sure I have passed it on to Faerin to look at but he is afk at the moment the only thing I can suggest for now if you really want to play the game is to start a fresh new game or wait for Faerin to take a look but he may just give you the same advice sorry I couldnt have been more help

Larry5168

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes