May 13, 2017
Is there much content coming with emma? because I invested quite some time into this playthrough already. So maybe I'll just wait for a few updates before I start a new playthrough.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is there much content coming with emma? because I invested quite some time into this playthrough already. So maybe I'll just wait for a few updates before I start a new playthrough.
That to be honest is down to what Faerins Patreons decide as he gives them a scenario for each character and they will vote on which one they want I do know there is more content for Emma and for all the girls what it is I dont know but when that happens is down to his Patreons, besides that he may be able to fix your save

thienhungx

Aug 14, 2017
i think everybody dont play emma because u can not save emma after finish. If u save when finish emma and load emma will comback 66%. That can bug

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Dzień dobry. Tak więc, po pobraniu wersji wersji wcześniej, udało mi się odblokować te 5 obrazów Emmy jako te, które nie były odblokowane w wersji 0.8.5.

[SPOILER = "Ponadto, jeśli ktoś nie odkrył kolekcji Most Wanted, znajdzie ją w sklepie Sex Shop, a na niej, jak się dowiedziałem, nie zaskoczyłem tego, co Valerii, szef Wiktorii. to tylko sensacja, jak dla mnie. "] [/ SPOILER]

[SPOILER = " "] [/ SPOILER]

Teraz mogę pomyśleć, co zostanie wprowadzone dalej i z kim może być więcej przygód w kolejnych aktualizacjach. Pozdrowienia.

PS Nie wiem, czy dodałem teraz tag spoilera, ponieważ nie zacząłem pisać o tekście i nie byłem pewien, czy to było dobre, więc nie wiem, czy będzie ono wyświetlane. Przepraszamy, jeśli ktoś jeszcze nie odkrył kolekcji.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hey guys ! It's only me but there's a bug regarding the save ? My progress with emma is lost each time I reload a save file ... Anyone else ?
And I've got 34/32 and 24/22 for Emma score ...
Well, I can see Baku. k, however, this is a mistake, and as explained by others I have yes, and at the beginning of the nei I was 34/24, only 32/22 was left, that is, it is amazing that Ciebei was 2 more.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I cant seem to get past amy's part where you meet her at club neon and have a drink with her and then, take the taxi cab home. her stats are 20 love 10 lust. I looked at two versions of walkthrough, and says the next step is im suppose to meet her at the vault? What am I missing?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I cant seem to get past amy's part where you meet her at club neon and have a drink with her and then, take the taxi cab home. her stats are 20 love 10 lust. I looked at two versions of walkthrough, and says the next step is im suppose to meet her at the vault? What am I missing?
So what is the problem ??? Don`t you have the Vault in your map or what ???? Btw, you go home by taxi WITH Veronica !!!

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What version are you playing 0.84 if so the Amy storyline is bugged download 0.85b and transfer your save and you should be fine

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes