larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm playing 0.8.5b

And sure, here's the save
Okay I spoke to Faerin and because you have just done the Emma event for the first time you are missing the flag that can fix it but as you have done all the other content with her there should be no problem with continuing with that save as it is part of the sunscreen bug so your save isnt corrupt just carry on playing and the Emma content you are missing will be fixed in the next update

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
i did copy incest file every folder in the game but still not working.. and how can we improve Claire lust? any help?

tkimp2

Nov 15, 2018
Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168
My emma beach applied was already set at 1 and it failed. I tried setting it to 0 and 2 and same thing. Always end up back in kitchen.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, now, The Devian, I was already amazed myself, after activating Emma in the park and the appearance of her with the angel who I was referring to Linda, now I do not know who that angel in the attire can be. So the only solution and my decision I will give half and half, or Emma or Linda. But I really have to admit you now I see that the layout really can either belong to Emma or to Linda, but what does not fit Emma here is the eyes that were mentioned when we entered the computer at Cyndroid Technologhes. So I am looking forward to further updates with the extension of information about Angel, and for now I can be the default who is behind it.

View attachment 193271
Well, you can't really go by pose, or really even body type too much, as there are a lot of overlaps, like this one...
Based on everything, I am still going with Emma, her background fits. Call me crazy, but I also think she is adopted, so there is that.

@Faerin im having difficulty with the game i cant increase my love past 30 and when i did a beach event all my saves made it so Emmas lust became ??? when before she was 28 or something
It only goes to 32/22 (though I had it to 35/25 in the prefixed version), the beach and going to watch Nutfux with her in the evening were what I did to get the last few points. If you haven't, also try the park jogging and more massages.

---

Side note, I am missing pics 24-28 on mom/Claire, anyone know what I missed? Is there a guide to that?

Reactions: MotH_like25

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well, you can't really go by pose, or really even body type too much, as there are a lot of overlaps, like this one...
Based on everything, I am still going with Emma, her background fits. Call me crazy, but I also think she is adopted, so there is that.

It only goes to 32/22 (though I had it to 35/25 in the prefixed version), the beach and going to watch Nutfux with her in the evening were what I did to get the last few points. If you haven't, also try the park jogging and more massages.

---

Side note, I am missing pics 24-28 on mom/Claire, anyone know what I missed? Is there a guide to that?

Rchrck

Sep 10, 2018
So i compketed grindmaster on veronica quest but then when watching tv during her chores accidentally chose her to leave me alone and lost 2 love, lust, and submission points. Now i cannot ask her on a date. Any idea how to restore these points?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, based on your hints, you need to do more jogging at 9am, and massages at noon. Then you can do the rest of the beach scene after you get a bit higher. ;)
bro i gave you a save with all the pictures unlocked i deleted my previous comment due to getting a save from our brother

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
bro i gave you a save with all the pictures unlocked i deleted my previous comment due to getting a save from our brother
OH! It was the dream, thanks. But yeah, that was what you needed from that point anyway, if you want to go back to yours. XD Sorry I was late, it was dinner time.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes