Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey all - I have not played this game in a while but am up to about V 7.7 DOn't want to start from scratch at 8.5 and don't want to miss any content, can I get hold of version 8.3 somewhere so I can play up to there first then start in the latest version from the 100% Save??
You must find 0.82 version first (your old saves work with it) and when you complited that, then LOAD version 0.85 and it has 100% save with new system (end of 0.82), so that way you don`t miss anything !!!!

D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked
Christmas special
Hey guys, since the the majority of the Patrons voted for it, the next update will be a Christmas special! (Depending on the time I have left over, I might add some additional content.)
Please let me know which one of these you would like to see most!

Ashley, Veronica & Claire: A very naughty Christmas. 48
Ashley & Sophia: Going on a hot Christmas date. 11
Amy & Veronica: Santa's little slaves. 16
75 votes total: 1 day left

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You must find 0.82 version first (your old saves work with it) and when you complited that, then LOAD version 0.85 and it has 100% save with new system (end of 0.82), so that way you don`t miss anything !!!!
Still going to miss all of the new/updated content. :sneaky:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Unlocked
Christmas special
Hey guys, since the the majority of the Patrons voted for it, the next update will be a Christmas special! (Depending on the time I have left over, I might add some additional content.)
Please let me know which one of these you would like to see most!

Ashley, Veronica & Claire: A very naughty Christmas. 48
Ashley & Sophia: Going on a hot Christmas date. 11
Amy & Veronica: Santa's little slaves. 16
75 votes total: 1 day left
I have to vote for Amy and Veronica. :devilish: ...even if I know I won't win.

Sep 18, 2018
I need to cnvince Amy to enter the nightclub for the first time. My charisma is currently 10, after buying the perfume. It should be at least 20 to convince her. How can I gain more charisma?

Rchrck

Sep 10, 2018
I need to cnvince Amy to enter the nightclub for the first time. My charisma is currently 10, after buying the perfume. It should be at least 20 to convince her. How can I gain more charisma?
Go tanning some more if you havent maxed out to extra crispy yet

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
How do I install the incest patch? I tried replacing the mapping.xml that origninally is with the .exe game and it causes a white screen and prevents the game from loading.

Rchrck

Sep 10, 2018
So i completed grindmaster on veronica quest but then when watching tv during her chores accidentally chose her to leave me alone and lost 2 love, lust, and submission points. Now i cannot ask her on a date. Any idea how to restore these points?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I cant find Angel, i had the breakfast event and i heard the news, but this was a lot of days ago, now i try walking from places at night, got the dude that sold me the taser and then the robber again and again, but nevel Angel.

If i use the cheat console to see the flags that are up, on the Angel tab i have intro flagged as 1 and nothing else.

Dont know what i am missing, i searched but couldnt find any solution to this particular instance

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I cant find Angel, i had the breakfast event and i heard the news, but this was a lot of days ago, now i try walking from places at night, got the dude that sold me the taser and then the robber again and again, but nevel Angel.

If i use the cheat console to see the flags that are up, on the Angel tab i have intro flagged as 1 and nothing else.

Dont know what i am missing, i searched but couldnt find any solution to this particular instance
You need to progress with Debby but in order to do that you need to get caught in the park with Veronica

Reactions: TheDevian

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You need to progress with Debby but in order to do that you need to get caught in the park with Veronica
Ok, thanks

Will keep advancing and see when that happens, Veronica already calls me master and is arranging sun beds for saturday

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

I had that too. And then I didnt. But I dont remember what I did. What does your hint tell you to do?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hi. I installed the new version on my system. The 8.5 is showing scattered colors in the game so i tried 8.4. It is running fine there, but then the screen of the phone is going out of monitor screen and also the inventory items are going out of screen. When I open anything in the phone I cannot close it so I am unsure how to use the cheats. Can someone help on this? Also in the installation guide you mentioned to disable full screen optimization, but I dont have that option in the compatibility tab what to do?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes