juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Check Officer Debby since you meet Angel during her path.
Ok, i advanced with Debby and now i have the hint of "she brings a sports bag to work every day".

I went to talk with her at the precint, i asked her on a date, and i even asked about someone called Megan (which i dont know who she is), i have peeked on her on the restroom and checked her ass.

I go to the gym and try to work out with her but it keeps saying i shouldnt bother her.

I am missing something

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ok, i advanced with Debby and now i have the hint of "she brings a sports bag to work every day".

I went to talk with her at the precint, i asked her on a date, and i even asked about someone called Megan (which i dont know who she is), i have peeked on her on the restroom and checked her ass.

I go to the gym and try to work out with her but it keeps saying i shouldnt bother her.

I am missing something
You need to go there at 09:00

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
i think the game has a bug.
Sunday at the beach: i've bought the sun oil and when Emma ask me to help her the game jumps to the dining room :/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Faerin

In the contacts list in the phone is there anyway you can make it where we can move them up and down, I like to have the ones I am working on at the top of the list instead of what we have now. (Now there's no rush for this its for when you have free time waiting on a render or 2 and have nothing else to work on.)
man of the house 2018-12-09 13-31-34-66.jpg

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes