• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, you are right, but as I understud, you don`t miss any sceens and you "stay" on the plot that way. Guy said, that he has saves at version 0.7 something and he don`t want to start over, so my way is, imo, the best way to get this game up to date.
Yeah, I agree, it just depended on how intent he is on 'not missing anything', I was pretty sarcastic when I said that, but personally I found it worth plaything through again, there were enough changes to make it fun, but I get not everyone is like that. :geek:

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I agree, it just depended on how intent he is on 'not missing anything', I was pretty sarcastic when I said that, but personally I found it worth plaything through again, there were enough changes to make it fun, but I get not everyone is like that. :geek:
But there are no new sceens, right ????

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But there are no new sceens, right ????
Not really, no, and while the sex scenes are all the same, some of the scenes changed a bit, some quests play out differently, as well as how you raise some stats, that kind of thing.

Reactions: Nerttu

EightEqualsXD

May 22, 2018
Help :-;

Ashley Love lvl 80 Arousal 65

My hint is "I love waking up next to her and feeling her ass grind against me", but i cant find the triggers.... help

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Well the screen resolution is showing only one option i.e. 1280x1024. There is no other option to change so I am pretty much helpless in this regard.
What is the resolution of your screen? The game can't have a higher resolution than your screen supports (but unless you have a 15-year old graphics card and a 17'' monitor, you should have a higher one than 1280x1024)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Help :-;

Ashley Love lvl 80 Arousal 65

My hint is "I love waking up next to her and feeling her ass grind against me", but i cant find the triggers.... help
Odds are you have already watched the horror movies with her, but you want want to do that just in case. When you go to bed, sleep naked, and do NOT leave your door open.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the help, sadly it didnt trigger it :-;
could be you didn't sleep long enough, need to crash before midnight, and sleep a certain # of hours, and maybe you need to be in a good enough mood.
If not, you can try uploading the same and one of us can look at it and see.

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
Angel does not appear in the news. I already heard the conversation about her in the morning and that's it. There is something more I HAVE to do to trigger the scene? Thanks.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I think there is a bug with Emma's progression. Everyday i spend the night at her apartment and everyday I am getting the "achievement completed" notification. The love and lust stats for Emma are raised to 25 and 35 and keeps on increasing everytime I spend the night.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Angel does not appear in the news. I already heard the conversation about her in the morning and that's it. There is something more I HAVE to do to trigger the scene? Thanks.
I think for you to see the news about Angel on TV, you have to go to living room area around 19:00 or 20:00 I guess()it's between 19:00 and 21:00) when Ashley and Mom are watching TV. That will trigger the television event. Let me know if this doesn't work.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
@Vaibhav Sharma can you provide us more information about your monitor (LCD/Brand etc.), GPU you are using etc...
I solved the problem by trying to run the game on a 14'' monitor. 8.4 is running okay on it, but 8.5 is having some issues and 8.4 is running okay. I also tried downloading the update for windows 32 bit as mentioned in your installation guide on 14'' monitor system. It is showing that it is already installed still the 8.5 is showing scattered colors and all.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes