Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Your problem had been solved a long time ago. It's also mentioned in the Installation Guide 1.6 provided by Faerin in his download file. Here is the original post by Sycho, which will fix your problem.
Well I downloaded the 32 bit update for my system, but now the game is showing scattered colors in graphics in 8.5. Also if I run 8.4, it is showing big screen so when I open the phone, half of the phone options only open and half are out of the screen

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So i completed grindmaster on veronica quest but then when watching tv during her chores accidentally chose her to leave me alone and lost 2 love, lust, and submission points. Now i cannot ask her on a date. Any idea how to restore these points?
You should be able to regain her stats by repeating the chores spanking bending over the desk etc if not could you tell us as this could be a potential bug

Rchrck

Sep 10, 2018
You should be able to regain her stats by repeating the chores spanking bending over the desk etc if not could you tell us as this could be a potential bug
I have tried all chore routes spanking, bending over desk, blindfolding, and couch bj. I have only regained the lust points. Love and submission still at 98.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I just tried rejecting Veronica couch scene reducing all three of her stats to 98. I can confirm that only lust increases to 100 and that's by repeating the Sauna scene. Tried all other possible actions (beach, chores, etc.) and they don't work so this is a game breaking bug.

That's the issue, Angel doesnt even show up on the phone, so there is no hint
Check Officer Debby since you meet Angel during her path.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Check Officer Debby since you meet Angel during her path.
Still says i need to improve my relationship with Veronica, what i dont understand is why you get the breakfast and news so early and then you have to wait for so much later to actually get to meet Angel

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Are you using Windows 10? If so, try right-clicking the ManoftheHouse.exe, go to compatibility and select ' disable full-screen optimalization'.

Otherwise, I'd recommend reinstalling your display drivers

I have Win 7, I play the game in 1600x900 and I never have a problem starting it
Well just tell me how to change the display settings to 1600x900 as when I start the game I get only screen resolution option of 1280x1024

Tappit

Jun 12, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a loop, and cannot go elsewhere until I look at Diane's message, ("Let's read dianes message first..."), her name is not in the phone, did I miss something?

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Looks like the Emma path has a bug. Talking to her on the beach during your second time choosing her (when her hint is "Next time I'm rubbing sunscreen on her back , I should call her bluff") just dumps you back into the apartment as if it was a non-beach-visit Sunday path.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I seem to be stuck in a loop, and cannot go elsewhere until I look at Diane's message, ("Let's read dianes message first..."), her name is not in the phone, did I miss something?
Please post your save

Looks like the Emma path has a bug. Talking to her on the beach during your second time choosing her (when her hint is "Next time I'm rubbing sunscreen on her back , I should call her bluff") just dumps you back into the apartment as if it was a non-beach-visit Sunday path.
If this is your first time playing the game then this fix wont work for you if you have transfered your save from a previous version then try this either way you can continue along Emmas path as the rest of the content works fine for her

Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I definitely need to give this game another go one of these days, I did play this for the first time a couple of months ago, but with all the new games and updates to other games that I really like popping up, they just took away all the time and didn't really get to play this one properly, but I've heard nothing but good things about it but quite the few people, so perhaps it deserves more of my attention, it certainly wasn't bad when I played it back then :)

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version[/QUOTE]

Fix doesn't work because that flag is already at 1.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version
Fix doesn't work because that flag is already at 1.[/QUOTE]

I think you will find that the flag you are looking at is this one

1544378034884.png

If this is your first playthrough the Emms bug doesnt give you a flag no.8 for the sunscreen because of the bug like I said before you can still play through all of Emmas content regardless
If you open the flag menu again and you have a flag that says this

8. beach_applied_sunscreen

Then please post your save and I will take a look

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes