Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Is it just me or did Faerin remove the option to increase love and everything else on the girls? I can understand why he did it, it screwed up the events, but could at least have notified us followers and pledges,
I did and also explained why.

not that I have pledged or support him with money, but encouraging words can give just as much if not more support than any amount of money can do.
The other day I tried to pay my groceries with encouraging words...I went home empty handed (except for the checkout guy's phonenumber).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do you get to run in the park with Emma ? Can't remember doing it...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The other day I tried to pay my groceries with encouraging words...I went home empty handed (except for the checkout guy's phonenumber).
That's even better: You can lure him out to someplace secluded and drink all of his blood! Who needs groceries when you've got that?

(Seriously folks, please support independent artists whose work you consume with as much money as you are able, we have to pay for all of our own shit and the taxes on us are brutal. And all the intangible support in the world isn't a substitute for hard cash.)

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Sorry I miss the pitchure 85 of emma, maybe tied to the other missing achievement of her, that is overachiever, someone knows what it is ?

Reactions: DJsona

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys ! It's only me but there's a bug regarding the save ? My progress with emma is lost each time I reload a save file ... Anyone else ?
And I've got 34/32 and 24/22 for Emma score ...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey guys ! It's only me but there's a bug regarding the save ? My progress with emma is lost each time I reload a save file ... Anyone else ?
And I've got 34/32 and 24/22 for Emma score ...
Yeah its a bug that will be fived in the next version there is also a bug on pic 58 as well (Emma Pics)

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I did and also explained why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it say why in a reply or in the OP? just wondering cause I'm not sure what page it is on. I noticed it today when I downloaded the latest version of the game.

cyberskyway

Jun 3, 2017
After starting a new game, I can't do the Emma event on Sunday at the beach.
Everytimes I need to use the sun cream, I'm sent back to apartment.

Is this a know bug?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes