Oct 25, 2017
i have a bug with emmas beach scene, i go to rub sunscreen on her back and before it starts the beach scene just ends and hard cut to the dinner table, i cant progress.......help?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have a bug with emmas beach scene, i go to rub sunscreen on her back and before it starts the beach scene just ends and hard cut to the dinner table, i cant progress.......help?
Use the search function in the upper right corner. Do not hid enter instead click on search.

Your question as been ask a thousand of times and had been answered a thousand of times! search.png

ArroweJustice

May 26, 2018
Hey all, I'm on Emma's Quest. Right now, in the bottom left corner for Emma, it says "I wonder if she'll need my help again anytime soon". I've been looking at the walkthrough and there was nothing like that, can anyone help me?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey all, I'm on Emma's Quest. Right now, in the bottom left corner for Emma, it says "I wonder if she'll need my help again anytime soon". I've been looking at the walkthrough and there was nothing like that, can anyone help me?
Wait and she will send you another text

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes