shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay, I updated the game and i still get the loop of amy at the neon where she wont progress any farther in the game and the hint keeps saying buy her a beer at neon... but i cant move past that

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Okay, I updated the game and i still get the loop of amy at the neon where she wont progress any farther in the game and the hint keeps saying buy her a beer at neon... but i cant move past that
If you transfered your save over from a bugged version then your save will be bugged anyway heres a solution

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
It might be after you buy the Beer, then Veronica comes up to you and says she gets off at 4:30, you need to ride home with her and she'll talk about seeing you with Amy.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It might be after you buy the Beer, then Veronica comes up to you and says she gets off at 4:30, you need to ride home with her and she'll talk about seeing you with Amy.
Yeah, you can't accept Amy's offer the first time any more, you have to go talk to V first, then after that you should be okay.

barbital

Dec 16, 2018
Cześć wszystkim, doszedłem do końca gry. Tęsknię za jednym wątkiem. Nie mogę znaleźć punktu 8 w statystykach MC. Czy ktoś może mi pomóc, jak to zrobić?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Could someone help me with the cheats, i have no idea where to find them or how to use them?
Just open your phone, they are in there once you get through the intro. I wouldn't do much more than using them to give yourself money, and keep your needs maxed though.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ah okay, so i can start using after day1?
Just to let you know in this game you cant cheat your way to every characters intamate scenes for that you may have to actually play the game if you dont want to do that just click Unlock all memories in the phone that will give you the desired effect as you can view all the pics and animations from there without doing a thing

Reactions: TheDevian

Rezwan

Feb 23, 2018
here:

Choose between 32bit or 64bit. After installation restart your computer.

Enjoy the game!
I tried but it happens when I try to install this.what should I do now ?

Capturey.PNG

Is there anything I should do here?
Capturet.PNG
please help me.

prince920

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone finds Emma quest bug? When i try to rub sun scream on her back 2nd time in beach, the game suddenly go to the apartment....any hints how to solve this prob? ver 0.8.5b extra.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes