MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I have absolutley no offense to your post at all. I just don't understand what you typed. I still don't after reading it 3 times.
You know, it's hard for my English, I'd rather write in Polish, but it's an English chat, so you can not always understand because the Google translator does not always work well.

Reactions: TheDevian

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
My boss is pure Polish. He 's been in U.S. for bout 30 years. I'm used to hearing Polish but still can't speak a word of it after 10 years of being with him. I'll try Qumeno ginmo piva!! My favorite But I know I messed that all up sorry!!

Reactions: MotH_like25

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
My boss is pure Polish. He 's been in U.S. for bout 30 years. I'm used to hearing Polish but still can't speak a word of it after 10 years of being with him. I'll try Qumeno ginmo piva!! My favorite But I know I messed that all up sorry!!
His original post was definitely 'Lost in translation' but I think what he was trying to say (and Google messed up) was that he is really enjoying the game and eagerly awaits the next update, having seen the 'Xmas teaser' posted by S.Kelly, he excited about the Xmas edition to come but he wishes it could be faster. (don't we all)

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
so, finished amy, angel, debby, diane, mom and veronica completly.
now finished the handjob teaching event with sophia (25/20) and ashley (80/65).
the hint for sophia is: i should focus with improving my relationship with ashley.
what must i do? how can i get more love with ashley? need 85 at the beach (ice at tits).
unfinished archievements with ashley:
last 2 homework events
last bath event (splish splash)
4th selfie (say cheese)
second beach event

can someone help me please?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
so, finished amy, angel, debby, diane, mom and veronica completly.
now finished the handjob teaching event with sophia (25/20) and ashley (80/65).
the hint for sophia is: i should focus with improving my relationship with ashley.
what must i do? how can i get more love with ashley? need 85 at the beach (ice at tits).
unfinished archievements with ashley:
last 2 homework events
last bath event (splish splash)
4th selfie (say cheese)
second beach event

can someone help me please?
You don't need help, you answered your own problem with the list of missing achievements...So, help her with her homework at 3pm/1500hrs (doing each of the "3"subjects) should bring your levels up, then go to the bathroom at 9pm/2100hrs, wait for the 'selfie' and finish of with the beach... hope this helps, have fun. :) Oh and don't forget there are still 2 more 'Home tutor' events with Ashley & Sophie, as well as the sauna events with Sophie.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
There is some sort of bug i have encountered when i get the hint that i should call out Emma on her bluff at the beach, well whenever i get to the beach and try to use sunscreen on her, the game sends me right back to the apartment.
Same with me, anyone know how to fix?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
:D:D:D what do you expect, it's past Midnight... :D
You fed them, didn't you?!?!?!? :eek:
I just started the game on the latest version (so I have no backup of old version) and I'm blocked on the way or I Rub Emma at the beach, it sends me in the apartment, how to do? I have to wait for the next update? When will it be slrt? (sorry for my English)
Yeah, it's a known bug. Friday.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
This game is one big tease.2 years or so and only 5 scenes - and not very good ones. I don't understand how people love it,it's a scam.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game is one big tease.2 years or so and only 5 scenes - and not very good ones. I don't understand how people love it,it's a scam.
What do you mean, '5 scenes'? Is traditional sex the only thing that counts for you, or are you only looking at one character?

Reactions: JeefZ and DirkP

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
last version i played through is 0.8.1 so i think that im fucked unless i choose a new game?
The early parts have changed a bit, so many of us thought it was worth starting over anyway to see all of the little changes.

Reactions: JeefZ

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the cheat to increase relationship is gone? :(
Yeah, it was breaking the game, getting things out of order, missing flags, etc. It is advisable to only cheat for money and keeping your needs locked full, maybe adjusting the clock at most unless someone tells you to do so to fix a bug. Anything else could break your game, and make you unable to complete something.
There are still a few grindy parts, but you only have to do them 5 times, and there are less of them than before.

WoloWizard

May 5, 2017
Has anyone else had problems with the latest version skipping over certain events??

So far there are two events that the game just skips right over and I can't view nor check them off as trophies. The first is the 'Internet Exploring' event with Ashley (Note from my save game below), and the other is the second 'A Day at the Beach' sunscreen event with Emma.

Attached is a copy of my save in case anyone is curious or able to help, I saved right at the point where the 'Internet Exploring' event should start.

Thank you guys so much for any help with this problem!

-X

P.s. I'm not sure why my save says 06.00, since I started with a new game in the current 0.8.5b release..

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes