Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
You don't need help, you answered your own problem with the list of missing achievements...So, help her with her homework at 3pm/1500hrs (doing each of the "3"subjects) should bring your levels up, then go to the bathroom at 9pm/2100hrs, wait for the 'selfie' and finish of with the beach... hope this helps, have fun. :) Oh and don't forget there are still 2 more 'Home tutor' events with Ashley & Sophie, as well as the sauna events with Sophie.
i help her with homework again and again since weeks... (each of the 3) ... but nothing happened
i am in bathroom at 9:00pm every day and see the same again and again (when i ask me if i can touch her pussy and she goes out)... but nothing happened
on sunday i can go into ashley's room, she and sophie on the bed, but i can't do something
the hint for ashley is, that i like it to wake up beside her with she is pressing her little ass on me.... i do this every night, but nothing happened

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Has anyone else had problems with the latest version skipping over certain events??

So far there are two events that the game just skips right over and I can't view nor check them off as trophies. The first is the 'Internet Exploring' event with Ashley (Note from my save game below), and the other is the second 'A Day at the Beach' sunscreen event with Emma.

Attached is a copy of my save in case anyone is curious or able to help, I saved right at the point where the 'Internet Exploring' event should start.

Thank you guys so much for any help with this problem!

-X

P.s. I'm not sure why my save says 06.00, since I started with a new game in the current 0.8.5b release..
Theres a reason the game is skipping events you have either manually altered the love stats to max them of all the characters or used good old cheat engine to alter them either way you have broken the game. The game works on accumulated stats to trigger certain events and if you play with the stats the game skips those events until it finally doesnt work anymore, You now have 2 options start a new game or download one of the 2 walkthroughs by @PhoenixFireeye or @Sonic93XXX these are on the first post in the walkthrough thread and work out where your stats should be for where you are in the game and as you altered the stats to break it see if you can alter them to fix it.
As for Emma yes there is a bug that jumps you back to your room while on the beach with her it will be fixed in the update Friday or if you look a bit further back in this thread a bit further back you will find a fix for it but I doubt it will work as your save is so broken
As for the 06:00 on your save that is just the time you saved it not the version number

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i help her with homework again and again since weeks... (each of the 3) ... but nothing happened
i am in bathroom at 9:00pm every day and see the same again and again (when i ask me if i can touch her pussy and she goes out)... but nothing happened
on sunday i can go into ashley's room, she and sophie on the bed, but i can't do something
the hint for ashley is, that i like it to wake up beside her with she is pressing her little ass on me.... i do this every night, but nothing happened
What are your stats with Ashley

Reactions: TheDevian

IAmPervert

Jul 12, 2018
I am new here so can someone please explain to me what is the "CG"? Thank you.

Like is it extra animations or something? Adding it to the main game folder.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I am new here so can someone please explain to me what is the "CG"? Thank you.

Like is it extra animations or something? Adding it to the main game folder.
"CG" stands for Computer Graphics and it's just a game's graphical content. Basically, it's a collection of all the images and movies that you can find in the game so it's not something to install.

IAmPervert

Jul 12, 2018
"CG" stands for Computer Graphics and it's just a game's graphical content. Basically, it's a collection of all the images and movies that you can find in the game so it's not something to install.
Oh! Tysm! I was just confused cuz well the CG is 3 GB, while the main is 1 GB.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
When I said 58 it was Emma's 58th photo.
We all know that...cold_arctus was just having fun, and sometimes when the debates get a bit heated, a laugh is just what the doctor ordered, so join the fun and laugh while your fapping. ;):giggle: oh. in case no-one mentioned it, yes that picture is glitched and will (hopefully) be remedied in the next update, it won't affect your game so worry not...be happy.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes