Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
hi guys... i need a bit help:

-how can i unlock at saturday 8:00 a.m., the last yoga event (after the first 3 exercises)
i finished mom and veronica 100%, ashley 87% (need only 1 selfie)

- how can i get selfie No. 4 from ashley? (i have bikini shopping, topless, wet panties, babydoll)

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Any help would be great on how to register fake email address
Just check the PC in your room and the option should appear when you get the hint to pose as Dr Matthews.

If you get stuck you can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .
And if you have any questions related to what to do you can visit the walkthrough thread .

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
His original post was definitely 'Lost in translation' but I think what he was trying to say (and Google messed up) was that he is really enjoying the game and eagerly awaits the next update, having seen the 'Xmas teaser' posted by S.Kelly, he excited about the Xmas edition to come but he wishes it could be faster. (don't we all)
DarkDreamz: You said it well, that's what I meant.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
And one more question about the game Man of the House and other games on the site. Is this just one game that has a choice of language right now? Other options, such as Big Brother, Milfy City or Dating my Caughter, also have a language choice. If someone plays these games, he can write to me whether there is a translation or are in English, in addition to Man of the House, which has a choice of language in the game. Please answer. Greetings

taru

Apr 23, 2018
anyone else wish they saw what happened when the cop lady had her way with thar coffee girl? I sure do... any scenes that you don't actually get to see really.

Reactions: JeefZ and TheDevian

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
DarkDreamz: You said it well, that's what I meant.
I am fortunate that I have spent, both, time in foreign lands and worked with a number of foreign speakers, that after a while understanding what some non-native (English) people are trying to say becomes easier, that said 'google translate' can still mess it up big time. Hope you continue to enjoy the game and any other future visits to this forum. Good luck. :)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
And one more question about the game Man of the House and other games on the site. Is this just one game that has a choice of language right now? Other options, such as Big Brother, Milfy City or Dating my Caughter, also have a language choice. If someone plays these games, he can write to me whether there is a translation or are in English, in addition to Man of the House, which has a choice of language in the game. Please answer. Greetings
I would imagine there are a great many games on this forum that offer translations, whether it's the language of your choice is debatable, that said if you visit the games thread and post a question about the translations, I have no doubt that someone on that particular thread will give you a definitive answer. I wish you well in your search. :)

kid5150

May 27, 2018
How do i progress Angel story past the dinner table conversation with the girls? I'm supposed to be able to walk around at night and run into her? I can't make that happen.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
You must just be starting. In new eps. you can't get her till later on, after building up points with others.(Debbie the cop, Veronica,Emma to meet Meagan Not saying how HAHA Oh and find tennis court!

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes