kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody have an 8.3 save? I got a new computer and can't remember where I left off. Any help would be appreciated.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Thank you @S.Kelly.
I've uploaded to and for anyone who wants it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info. It can be found .

good but...you forgot to write how to find the easter egg on the main screen :sneaky:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Possible bug!!

I went to the park - wait 30 min and phone vibrating because I receive a txt from from Diane
Bug1.png
Bug3.png but I Can`t read it even I try to tap on a message
Bug2.png Nor I can find Diane on my message phone list

Bug4.png and then I can`t do anything else

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I would imagine there are a great many games on this forum that offer translations, whether it's the language of your choice is debatable, that said if you visit the games thread and post a question about the translations, I have no doubt that someone on that particular thread will give you a definitive answer. I wish you well in your search. :)
Hello DarkDreamz: You know, I tried to write on the Big Brother game forum, which also in the version probably 0.13 downloaded, but from what I typed in the forum and I got the answer the translation was to him, but not containing the game, only, you would have to translate I did everything myself and followed the instructions but it did not work out, maybe I did not write the text because it was in English and translated in Translatorze but I could not put in the game, and when I started the game and I liked it, like here others that I see are, but it is a pity that they are in English, in addition to Man of the Hosue, who also has a person who translates to Polish, because I do not know how it would be if I had to translate every version with each update, I probably would not have reached halfway, if not merit of the person who translates the game. Great respect for him. Coming back to Big Brother, for example, there is a translation, but there is a lot of it and somehow it worked in the game (and I do not know how to do it) would be sacrificed, at least a week to somehow add it and understand it. Because now there is a translation when you play and understanding during the transition. And you know the translation of each text from a given person takes a bit.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018

Unlocked

Hey guys, here’s the new update!
As voted by the majority of Patrons, this is the Christmas special and is a little different than usual.
Start the event from the main menu and see if you can find the optimal path!

To be honest I bit off more than I could chew, so there will probably be some bugs.
I will hotfix those later.

Last but not least, the next update will be on the 11th of January, as I am taking some time off for the holidays.

Download:
Enjoy and merry Christmas everybody!
New content

Added one big Christmas event!
Added a new splash screen (with a “Christmas egg”)
Extra content
Added some additional images.
Bug fixes
Fixed a bug with Emma, that caused her achievements to reset.
Fixed a bug that caused the beach scene with Emma to loop.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Have fun with the new version!
Feedback is appreciated, as always!

Well, it's great that there is a new update of the game, so I download it right away and I'm taking on the translation, because I was really bored with waiting. "But we know the longer waiting for the update, the greater the approval for playing the game Man of the House." Thank you Faerin and S. Kelly for the description of what was added. So yeah, it's known that I will be holy, so I wish all the members of the chat and Faerin myself Merry Christmas, that these holidays would be nice to you "in the game" and in the privacy of your home, and that the Happy New Year 2019, was also better for you than the current one. Regards, chat member and fan of Man of the House from Poland.

zakapior

Dec 6, 2018
Hi
I have problem with second fail mail, after "Bathroom (Good Company)" i dont have mail on my pc "MC’s Bedroom look the fake email in PC" :/
How many time i must wait for its ?

The events: 4th
- (20.00 hrs) – Bathroom (Good Company)
- (20.00 hrs) – MC’s Bedroom look the fake email in PC
- (19.00 hrs) – Next Day – do a fake email the answer is
options = 2nd – 2nd – 3rd – 3rd – 1st – 1st – 2nd
- (22.00 hrs) – Next Day – Mom’s Bedroom (Confess – and Enjoy)
- (22.00 hrs) – Mom’s Bedroom (Choose the first option)
- (22.00 hrs) – Mom’s Bedroom (After increase all points look again)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes