TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know there is supposed to be a collectible in the perfume shop and in the coffee shop. Cannot find them. I have everyone but Emma maxed out. Is there a trick I am missing?
Have you collected the other collectables? For me, certain ones seemed to trigger others, so I was unable to find the ones in the mall before I found some others, same with many in the gym.
Mein Gott
It's going to be long...
Yeah, it took me a while to do it all over again, but it was fun, and things generally go more smoothly now as well. Good Luck!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Have you collected the other collectables? For me, certain ones seemed to trigger others, so I was unable to find the ones in the mall before I found some others, same with many in the gym.

Yeah, it took me a while to do it all over again, but it was fun, and things generally go more smoothly now as well. Good Luck!
Danke
I might not be mentally prepared to re-do everything at the moment

Reactions: TheDevian

kid5150

May 27, 2018

Yeah, I have them all but those 2 (I think). My collectibles is at 94%.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Very nice christmas present! (y) I only wished Ashley's makeup was a bit less over the top... - she had a bit too much of it in her face in my opinion.

Sleep Walker

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for the present sorry All the presents I enjoy everyone of them. Took me some time to get all, it was worth it. Thanks for your hard work Faerin and everyone making it possible for us to play the game. Now, Enjoy your holiday and keep us in suspense for the new year coming-up as fast as it did. May 2019 be a year of Good health, Happiness and lots of time to work on "Man of the House" and last but not least may your dreams come true. (That means finance as well)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the present sorry All the presents I enjoy everyone of them. Took me some time to get all, it was worth it. Thanks for your hard work Faerin and everyone making it possible for us to play the game. Now, Enjoy your holiday and keep us in suspense for the new year coming-up as fast as it did. May 2019 be a year of Good health, Happiness and lots of time to work on "Man of the House" and last but not least may your dreams come true. (That means finance as well)
My words excatly !!!!! :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Faerin

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I have them all but those 2 (I think). My collectibles is at 94%.
Then it should be on the counter, just to the right of the corner. Worst case, try getting any others you might be missing and go back, you never know.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes