Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
@Faerin I have stopped dowloading your game , as it became a little Messi lol (cry baby, cry... )

Will wait till you will continue a Ladlady route, no offence mate, Merry Christmas

wick2332

Dec 17, 2018
Thanks, and sorry for not reading the previous post, my native language is not English so it becomes difficult to read.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
And addition, to Man of the House "Christmas Special" ended, and maybe something else is, because currently only now translate, and then I do not know if it's all or after continuing the thread and profile, (because here was a need to create a new one) something further, there is still to be done, or just for the time being it was a special Christmas, because I saw some options there but blocked, would it be prepared for another update, as the next main thread related to chrismas?

Or maybe it was just an introduction added from christmas special, and then you have to enter again in order to find out, this blocked button (below the picture)

Screenshot_99.jpg

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is the new content for restarting? I haven't played since a couple of updates before old saves became obsolete. Took me forever to get where I was, don't know If I want to do it again

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
Is the new content for restarting? I haven't played since a couple of updates before old saves became obsolete. Took me forever to get where I was, don't know If I want to do it again
you can start the special christmas scene immediatly. its not part of the "main" game

D

Deleted member 1050319

And addition, to Man of the House "Christmas Special" ended, and maybe something else is, because currently only now translate, and then I do not know if it's all or after continuing the thread and profile, (because here was a need to create a new one) something further, there is still to be done, or just for the time being it was a special Christmas, because I saw some options there but blocked, would it be prepared for another update, as the next main thread related to chrismas?

Or maybe it was just an introduction added from christmas special, and then you have to enter again in order to find out, this blocked button (below the picture)

View attachment 203340
This should get you 100% with the Christmas Special

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
Excuse me, help me,
On the main page there is a download link (Extras: CG RIP) -Man of the house v0.8.5 (extra) CG.7z
What exactly does this download contain? Why is it so heavy?

thanks and sorry I am Spanish and I do everything with the translator

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I understand that. That was more of a question for overall new content
There is no new "Main Game" content, this is just the Christmas special and some fixes. Just make sure you load an actual save and not your Auto Save, because I lost my MC's name off the auto.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Excuse me, help me,
On the main page there is a download link (Extras: CG RIP) -Man of the house v0.8.5 (extra) CG.7z
What exactly does this download contain? Why is it so heavy?

thanks and sorry I am Spanish and I do everything with the translator
It's all the images from the game, which is most of the game's size. You don't need it to play the game, it's just bonus content for anyone who wants to just look at the pics, and not play, or use them for art.

Reactions: pacoms

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Cool X-mas special plus I got my game all straightened out and 100% finally. Now just to wait again HaHa.

Reactions: TheDevian

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It seems I've been misunderstood. I haven't played the game since old saves became obsolete (since 0.8.3 or something?). I want to know if it's worth replaying the whole game for THAT new content

Dr.Meep69

Jul 19, 2017
It seems I've been misunderstood. I haven't played the game since old saves became obsolete (since 0.8.3 or something?). I want to know if it's worth replaying the whole game for THAT new content

You dont have to replay everthing there should be a 100% save beginnig from the 0.8.3 update. If its worth playing the last 2 or 3 updates it depends on you just check the changelog

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But to answer your question, then if you are someone who likes details and the story, then yes, if you are just here for the sex scenes, then no.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I know there is supposed to be a collectible in the perfume shop and in the coffee shop. Cannot find them. I have everyone but Emma maxed out. Is there a trick I am missing?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes