TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Pretty good content for the X-Mas special and finally got to 100% with all girls thanks to the emma fix. Woot!

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
It is worth remembering that the Christmas special should be in line with the high affinity status ..(100% save game..right?!)
Apparently if you started the game now, just like other options are only enabled later ..

I started the game again in this version, just using money cheats..the only bug I found so far was the gifts (flowers, Ted B, box of chocolates) while giving away .. (use flowers with mom) appears It does not work?!
I tried with the 100% save and it happens the same ..

The changes are subtle but they complemented the game, a great help was in tips..with the avatar ..
The park, an additional option to find emma (the cafeteria meeting schedule disrupted studies with Ashley)
The change in cheats, status points by unlocking achievements (a more accurate way to track and avoid exaggeration points and creating more bugs) etc
Anyway, Thank you Faerin and Happy Holidays to everyone !!

Reactions: Faerin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I need apk file of this game
You need a brain! :rolleyes:

You can't port a unity game to Android the same way as people do with Ren'py games. For a native Android version you need to compile the game from scratch. Right now an Android version is a waste of resources (capital and time).

If you see a unity tag on OP don't ask for a Android version! Basta!

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
You need a brain! :rolleyes:

You can't port a unity game to Android the same way as people do with Ren'py games. For a native Android version you need to compile the game from scratch. Right now an Android version is a waste of resources (capital and time).

If you see a unity tag on OP don't ask for a Android version! Basta!
I shall not ask, and I will wait, but what "Basta!" mean in therms of time ..s..m..h..d.. or it is waste of time :cry:

simple joke OC

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I shall not ask, and I will wait, but what "Basta!" mean in therms of time ..s..m..h..d.. or it is waste of time :cry:
I did not mean the American phrase of Basta (Period?); more the aggressive expression to stop asking. An Android version might be available after the game is done and if the demand for it is high enough - but this is up to Faerin to decide.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I did not mean the American phrase of Basta (Period?); more the aggressive expression to stop asking. An Android version might be available after the game is done and if the demand for it is high enough - but this is up to Faerin to decide.

I was just joking, and do not take me so serious . <that dot means basta in my country /which is to far away of America/

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes