semihsudar

Aug 31, 2018
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, mesaj: 1407153, üye: 909096"] 听 不懂! (Yazınızı nasıl okuduğum - İngilizce sadece pls! ;)) [/ QUOTE]

Bir hata var. bu yüzden benim için çalışmıyor.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, mesaj: 1407153, üye: 909096"] 听 不懂! (Yazınızı nasıl okuduğum - İngilizce sadece pls! ;)) [/ QUOTE]

Bir hata var. bu yüzden benim için çalışmıyor.
Still can't read your turkish post. However, here is a feedback from the official Discord channel regarding the turkish language:

türkisch.png

Maybe you have to try v0.8.4 or v0.8.5, or wait until the language pack supports the Christmas Special.

EDIT: The translator missed something and if all goes well, the Turkish language will be fixed in the next update.

craken24

Oct 27, 2017
you must fix the resolution of the mobile interface whenever it is used you can not close it or use another application and therefore if you have to answer a message to move forward you can not because the close button is off the screen or change the mobile site instead of having it so to the corner because when you open something the cross is closed and you can not advance in the game

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
How do I transfer my data from old version to new version? I don't want to redo it again. Please guide

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do I transfer my data from old version to new version? I don't want to redo it again. Please guide
Copy the most recent save from the savegame folder of the old game, into the one from the new game, then load it... :whistle:

Reactions: GUPTAJI

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
But to answer your question, then if you are someone who likes details and the story, then yes, if you are just here for the sex scenes, then no.
With the bug and Character development fixes, including fixed "hints", the game is much easier to play from start to V8.6. It's several hours of game play, but well worth it imho. Get Emma's sunscreen patch and any others that show up on here.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
With the bug and Character development fixes, including fixed "hints", the game is much easier to play from start to V8.6. It's several hours of game play, but well worth it imho. Get Emma's sunscreen patch and any others that show up on here.
If you are lucky, you might avoid it anyway, I never ran into that bug, but then it is possible it was added after I got through that scene... :whistle:
At least the rest are fixed now.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes