Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone experience same bug on the Beach? When telling Emma "As a matter of fact, I did!", after Emma's reply, the game sends me to stairway scene with Veronica eating breakfast... So I cant progress Emma route. Any solution? Thanks in advance!
Try to go into the cheat console, Flags console, decrease Emma's "sunscreen_level" to 1 and repeat the beach scene (as told by ).

Reactions: TheDevian

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
Mine worked just like all other updates (copy save folder and mapping.xlm to new game folder) !!!!
There's already 0.8.3 100% save in the savegame folder, and the mapping.xml isn't necessary to be updated - you shouldn't need to copy across any savegames or other files, as it should just run as standalone from the beginning

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Have an interesting "glitch" I think.. I havent played for a few updates so I started from scratch.. After hacing Ashley watch the horror movie a couple of times, each time she came into the room and spent the night.. she stopped doing it.. not sure what happened or why -- the tip even said she seems to come into my room at night more often, and then it gave the tip of how would she react to sleeping naked.. but she never shows up -- watch horror movie, mess around with the other girls in the house until 22:00 -- kiss goodnight -- 23:00 See Veronica off -- then go to bed and set the alarm for 8am and she never shows up.. about 4 times now.. not sure if I progressed her too far in other ways and messed up the sequence or not..savefile attached if that helps.... View attachment 207739
I took a look at your save and there doesnt seem anything wrong with it as long as you leave the bedroom door closed and follow the hints all should be fine as I have just played it through on your save to the next Ashley event Ypu also dont have to watch the horror movie anymore as she will automatically come to your room in the middle of the night
Also a word of advice stay out of the flag console unless specifically told to do so otherwise you may break the game

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I took a look at your save and there doesnt seem anything wrong with it as long as you leave the bedroom door closed and follow the hints all should be fine as I have just played it through on your save to the next Ashley event Ypu also dont have to watch the horror movie anymore as she will automatically come to your room in the middle of the night
Also a word of advice stay out of the flag console unless specifically told to do so otherwise you may break the game
Thanks! I will try that.. honestly didnt remember about the door open or shut / did it used to not matter in an earlier version? Its been a while as mentioned and Ive looked at the flags and decided not to mess with them at all -- the most I do is fudge the time back and forth a bit to make up for travel time and of course $$$$ on the cheat platform anyhow... :)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am a MAC user. This genre of games are very few and rare on MAC. It has been years for a feature title released on MAC. I think we have to take baby steps to get the community interested. Please post MAC link for download. I have 10.13.16 (AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB) mid 2015 MBP.
Do you have problems to run the game via Wine on your Mac? Because the game runs flawless via Wine ;)

pedrol69

Aug 23, 2018
Hi there, I can't manage to unlock the extra yoga scene with the girls on Saturday. Does it mean it's not available in this version yet or am I missing something (I reached 100% on everything..)

bluef95zone

Apr 15, 2018
What's the 8th achievement?
What does not unlock in my group on Saturday morning, I unlock something or not really to release?

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
All I get on this newest version, is a black screen and the game text. Tried all the screen resolutions, full-screen and windowed, and running as Administrator. And tried to install the 64-bit Platform update for Win7 (says not applicable to my system) -- all with the same black screen result. A darn shame, because this had been one of my favorite games.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
All I get on this newest version, is a black screen and the game text. Tried all the screen resolutions, full-screen and windowed, and running as Administrator. And tried to install the 64-bit Platform update for Win7 (says not applicable to my system) -- all with the same black screen result. A darn shame, because this had been one of my favorite games.
Which version are you playing? The latest one (v0.8.6)?
Try to update Windows 10 and check your GPU for newer drivers.

D

Deleted member 1050319

Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas special!
The next update will be released on the 11th of January.

The following storylines will all be added the coming months.
(So don't worry, all of them will make it into the game!)
Having said that, which storyline would you like to see first?
Angel: finding out her true identity:. 36
Diane: hands-on therapy: 29
Amy: advanced training: 41
Sophia: one on one: 37
Emma: turning up the heat: 57
200 votes tota: 5 days left

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes