muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Which version are you playing? The latest one (v0.8.6)?
Try to update Windows 10 and check your GPU for newer drivers.[/
Which version are you playing? The latest one (v0.8.6)?
Try to update Windows 10 and check your GPU for newer drivers.
Yes, the latest one. I still run Windows 7, not 10 (I hate 10). Already have the latest nVidia graphics drivers installed.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, the latest one. I still run Windows 7, not 10 (I hate 10). Already have the latest nVidia graphics drivers installed.
Have you checked your codecs? Can you watch the video files in the game folder?

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Have you checked your codecs? Can you watch the video files in the game folder?
Yup, I can see all of the videos just fine outside the game. In the game - I get nada. Can't see a single game image, not even the splash screen at the main menu. Like I said, the previous version worked beautifully and I played all routes through to the end. Something since then has broken unfortunately.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yup, I can see all of the videos just fine outside the game. In the game - I get nada. Can't see a single game image, not even the splash screen at the main menu. Like I said, the previous version worked beautifully and I played all routes through to the end. Something since then has broken unfortunately.
How about in window or full screen? Have you tried both of them? That might make a difference, but other than maybe a fresh download, I don't know what else it might be. You might also try running as an admin. if you haven't... Good luck.

efthymis7

Nov 26, 2018
If anyone can help... the only thing im missing is achievemnt 8 on general and i dont know what it is... (its not the quiz i did it already)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If anyone can help... the only thing im missing is achievemnt 8 on general and i dont know what it is... (its not the quiz i did it already)
I have to disagree...
MotH_Ach8.png
hi all, I can't drink with Amy at neon Club, option is disabled, someone can help me? what I have to do before?
It won't work the first time any more. Try another day, after you have talked to Veronica inside first.

Reactions: AlterSack and DirkP

gjkojn

Mar 1, 2018
I am still hoping we get to have sex with her before we find out who she is for sure, that is just so much hotter. ;)

Have you seen other animations? If so, maybe you just need to restart the game.
yeah i had the other animations. Its all good though dont know what happened but they started to work all of a sudden.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah i had the other animations. Its all good though dont know what happened but they started to work all of a sudden.
IDK about anyone else, but for me, if I have been playing for too long, sometimes it will just start to freak out, for example, this was what I saw one day when I went to the coffee shop...
Not the coffee shop.png
As you can see at the bottom, my mouse was hovering over Megan. :LOL:
Weird things just happen once in a while, this is why we save early, and save often! :geek:

Reactions: DirkP

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there is a problem, for me the levels of affection do not rise anymore, for any of the women
If you are playing the newer versions, and are trying to keep doing the same things over and over, like complimenting mom in the morning, it will only work so many times. Check what your hints tell you to do. Follow them and you should be just fine.

Silverhammer

May 23, 2018
So I've completed Claire's Massage Therapy but somehow skipped an achievement and I don't know how to go back and do it.

Give her a foot rub
Drink some wide with her
Find out if she's wearing any panties
Grope her tits after she falls asleep
???
Massage her ass
Get a tittyfuck

How do I clear the ???

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
So I've completed Claire's Massage Therapy but somehow skipped an achievement and I don't know how to go back and do it.

Give her a foot rub
Drink some wide with her
Find out if she's wearing any panties
Grope her tits after she falls asleep
???
Massage her ass
Get a tittyfuck

How do I clear the ???
??? = Give her a body massage.
Try to repeat the massage event (meet her at the living room at 21:00 if I'm not mistaken). When repeating it try to pick the option that doesn't continue the massage (like not using the massage oil).

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes