gjkojn

Mar 1, 2018
Is there a fix for the emma beach animation scene. i have the option to speed up or slow down applying the sunscreen but its just a still image.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah cause @Faerin loves to tease and tease and tease... :p
I am still hoping we get to have sex with her before we find out who she is for sure, that is just so much hotter. ;)
Is there a fix for the emma beach animation scene. i have the option to speed up or slow down applying the sunscreen but its just a still image.
Have you seen other animations? If so, maybe you just need to restart the game.

nero01

Dec 26, 2018
@Hoboy & @MrBree: Thanks guys, I might take you up on that!
To be honest I'm still not sure if a Mac version is needed though, as so far I've only had 2 requests for that.

If anyone has some insight/suggestions/comments on that, I'm all ears! :)
I am a MAC user. This genre of games are very few and rare on MAC. It has been years for a feature title released on MAC. I think we have to take baby steps to get the community interested. Please post MAC link for download. I have 10.13.16 (AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB) mid 2015 MBP.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Now that is a great visual novel, loved it, great story, loved that there wasnt any "creep / R-Threat", i thank you for your hard work in its creation, loved the random events popping up and all that, nice to have a little left and right and not just super linear, thanks... Hope to see some more great work comming from you in the future...

Reactions: Faerin

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
Hi forumites, I've downloaded v0.8.6 on my pc and the exe file isn't firing :-(
I've had no problems with previous versions at all, has anyone experienced similar, or know of a possible fix ?

TIA

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi forumites, I've downloaded v0.8.6 on my pc and the exe file isn't firing :-(
I've had no problems with previous versions at all, has anyone experienced similar, or know of a possible fix ?

TIA
Mine worked just like all other updates (copy save folder and mapping.xlm to new game folder) !!!!

Reactions: TheDevian

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Any full save 100% for me sunday ema scene in the beach is still bugged after i chose to aply sun lotion in ema it take me back in home in room wheen they eat and veronica is in table.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Have an interesting "glitch" I think.. I havent played for a few updates so I started from scratch.. After hacing Ashley watch the horror movie a couple of times, each time she came into the room and spent the night.. she stopped doing it.. not sure what happened or why -- the tip even said she seems to come into my room at night more often, and then it gave the tip of how would she react to sleeping naked.. but she never shows up -- watch horror movie, mess around with the other girls in the house until 22:00 -- kiss goodnight -- 23:00 See Veronica off -- then go to bed and set the alarm for 8am and she never shows up.. about 4 times now.. not sure if I progressed her too far in other ways and messed up the sequence or not..savefile attached if that helps.... View attachment Martin (3 - 08.00).sav

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Have an interesting "glitch" I think.. I havent played for a few updates so I started from scratch.. After hacing Ashley watch the horror movie a couple of times, each time she came into the room and spent the night.. she stopped doing it.. not sure what happened or why -- the tip even said she seems to come into my room at night more often, and then it gave the tip of how would she react to sleeping naked.. but she never shows up -- watch horror movie, mess around with the other girls in the house until 22:00 -- kiss goodnight -- 23:00 See Veronica off -- then go to bed and set the alarm for 8am and she never shows up.. about 4 times now.. not sure if I progressed her too far in other ways and messed up the sequence or not..savefile attached if that helps.... View attachment 207739
Did you leave the door closed when going to bed?

Reactions: TheDevian

Orxes

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone experience same bug on the Beach? When telling Emma "As a matter of fact, I did!", after Emma's reply, the game sends me to stairway scene with Veronica eating breakfast... So I cant progress Emma route. Any solution? Thanks in advance!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes