Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Saves from v0.8.5b works in this new version?
Yes. All saves from v.0.8.3 forward work on the latest version unless stated on the first post on this thread.

Walkthrough 086 plss
You can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .
Any other question about what to do in the game look at the thread .

vagabontul

Oct 27, 2017
Yes. All saves from v.0.8.3 forward work on the latest version unless stated on the first post on this thread.

You can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .
Any other question about what to do in the game look at the thread .
Tnx man

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks @Faerin for the wonderful content. The xmas content was a nice little touch.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to MOTH content for 2019.

Remember folks Faerin does all this by himself and updates regularly 2 weeks. So if you enjoyed his content hopefully you'll throw a few schmeckles his way, .

Excelsior

P.S. Hopefully you enjoy your holidays and your little break.

P.P.S. Can't wait for more Emma content. 2019 New Years Resolution.

Reactions: DirkP and Faerin

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Hello DarkDreamz: You know, I tried to write on the Big Brother game forum, which also in the version probably 0.13 downloaded, but from what I typed in the forum and I got the answer the translation was to him, but not containing the game, only, you would have to translate I did everything myself and followed the instructions but it did not work out, maybe I did not write the text because it was in English and translated in Translatorze but I could not put in the game, and when I started the game and I liked it, like here others that I see are, but it is a pity that they are in English, in addition to Man of the Hosue, who also has a person who translates to Polish, because I do not know how it would be if I had to translate every version with each update, I probably would not have reached halfway, if not merit of the person who translates the game. Great respect for him. Coming back to Big Brother, for example, there is a translation, but there is a lot of it and somehow it worked in the game (and I do not know how to do it) would be sacrificed, at least a week to somehow add it and understand it. Because now there is a translation when you play and understanding during the transition. And you know the translation of each text from a given person takes a bit.
@MotH_like25, unfortunately, when it comes to translations I can't really help, as I'm a native English speaker I've never had to look for such, I do know that for a number of the games, any translation not offered by the developer, are fan based, that said I know there are a good few 'Russian' games, (the majority of Polish that I have met have all had a good understanding of Russian). But to find games with specific 'Polish' translations??? it's a bit of pick and hope, and again when it comes to 'installing translation patches' that differs from game to game, for the most it's a case of just overwriting the existing file with the new translation. Sorry I can't be of anymore help to you than that. Whatever happens I hope you find the games to enjoy, and trust you have a Very Merry Christmas.

Reactions: MotH_like25

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
There is no new "Main Game" content, this is just the Christmas special and some fixes. Just make sure you load an actual save and not your Auto Save, because I lost my MC's name off the auto.
You do know that you can 'edit' the auto save file to a name of your choice, just open the file in notepad (or whatever you use to edit files, scroll down to the 4th(5th?) line which should read "<Name>Mike</Name>" delete 'Mike' and enter your chosen tag/name, save the Edit then just play and everything should be good. Have fun and Merry Christmas.

U

User_801245

About the flag console cheats . what are the things i can change and what not ? i'm asking cause few days ago when i first downloaded this game and changed some flag console things and it prevented me for accepting the call from veronica and had to start a new game .

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
About the flag console cheats . what are the things i can change and what not ? i'm asking cause few days ago when i first downloaded this game and changed some flag console things and it prevented me for accepting the call from veronica and had to start a new game .
You shouldn't touch the flag console. The only reason you should touch the flag console is if you get stuck due to a bug and only if someone on this thread like @larry5168 who test's the game tells you to.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
The 'flag console' should only be used to 'correct' any glitches you may come across, and only then on the advice of either Faerin or one of the 'official' testers, the game is 'turn based' meaning if you cheat on the 'flags' to raise stats etc, you will start creating your own bugs, each event is specifically set to its own stats, you alter them and you will start missing bits of the game and eventually stonewall yourself..if you've already done that then your only option is to start again, and this time leave the 'Flags' alone. :) good luck.

Reactions: larry5168

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Actually, I am...the next update will be on the 11th of January, as I need to recharge a little ;)
@Faerin And a 'little recharge' is the least of what you deserve, enjoy the break, since v0.8.3 you've been at it flat out, I, along with many others here, am grateful to you. So to You and Yours I wish you a Happy and Joyful Christmas and hope that the New Year is all and more than you wish for. :) p.s 11th of January is now marked on the calendar.

Reactions: Faerin

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Is there christmas walkthrough?
I posted it and added to my Walkthrough a few minutes after the special came out. And PhoenixFireeye also added it to his walkthrough (you can find it ).

Thank you @S.Kelly.
I've uploaded to and for anyone who wants it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info. It can be found .

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Danke
I might not be mentally prepared to re-do everything at the moment
You don't have to... if you played up to the end of v0.8.2 (the last version before the change) then the auto save in the v0.8.3 and subsequent updates starts you with a 100% save at that point (the end of v0.8.2) so all you have to play are the last 3 updates and bingo you are all caught up. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes