AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
So I've completed Claire's Massage Therapy but somehow skipped an achievement and I don't know how to go back and do it.

Give her a foot rub
Drink some wide with her
Find out if she's wearing any panties
Grope her tits after she falls asleep
???
Massage her ass
Get a tittyfuck

How do I clear the ???
"Give her a body massage" is the missing one

Reactions: TheDevian

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yup, I can see all of the videos just fine outside the game. In the game - I get nada. Can't see a single game image, not even the splash screen at the main menu. Like I said, the previous version worked beautifully and I played all routes through to the end. Something since then has broken unfortunately.
It does sound like, you don't have permissions for all folders or your AV is blocking some of them.

Reactions: TheDevian

Silverhammer

May 23, 2018
??? = Give her a body massage.
Try to repeat the massage event (meet her at the living room at 21:00 if I'm not mistaken). When repeating it try to pick the option that doesn't continue the massage (like not using the massage oil).
Ya, did all the possible combinations and nothing. Must be once you pass it, you can't go back and get it?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
"save file"
Strange! You have the missing images, but the achievement won't lock it as succeeded, even if you replay the whole massage scene with Claire/Mom.

When Emma's beach massage had a problem before the last update.
I started a fresh gameplay with v.0.8.6 and did not have this problem. I thought I got it, but it was the last massage session with Emma, that I missed for progress. My hint system told me "I don't might to get another message from Emma!"..

EDIT: Or I read massage for message ?! :LOL:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Heres your save back with the Achievement completed for some reason the flag wouldnt trigger no matter how much I tried so I did it manually for you I will get Faerin to take a look and see if he can figure it out

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Damn that sucks, looks like ima have to replay the long way.
Find version 0.82 (svscomics, your old saves work), play it to the end and then load the latest version 0.86 (it has 100% save at the end of 0.82 with the new system) and play that !!! This way you don`t have to start all over !!!! (y)

D

Deleted member 1050319

UPDATE
Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas special!
The next update will be released on the 11th of January.
The following storylines will all be added the coming months.
(So don't worry, all of them will make it into the game!)
Having said that, which storyline would you like to see first?
Angel: finding out her true identity. 117
Diane: hands-on therapy. 67
Amy: advanced training. 125
Sophia: one on one. 89
Emma: turning up the heat. 165
563 votes total 4 days left

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

UPDATE
Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas special!
The next update will be released on the 11th of January.
The following storylines will all be added the coming months.
(So don't worry, all of them will make it into the game!)
Having said that, which storyline would you like to see first?
Angel: finding out her true identity. 117
Diane: hands-on therapy. 67
Amy: advanced training. 125
Sophia: one on one. 89
Emma: turning up the heat. 165
563 votes total 4 days left
Looking like Emma again, after the last update, I can't say I would complain about that. She's been teasing for too long, and her model is looking a lot better now. I would love to see more of Amy or Sophie, but I am mixed on Angel, maybe he will drops some more hints before that one, like in Emma's story... ;)

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
How about in window or full screen? Have you tried both of them? That might make a difference, but other than maybe a fresh download, I don't know what else it might be. You might also try running as an admin. if you haven't... Good luck.
Yeah I tried all of that, except the re-download. Guess that's next... But thanks for trying to help figure it out!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I tried all of that, except the re-download. Guess that's next... But thanks for trying to help figure it out!
Sorry bud, wish I could help, I haven't seen that issue yet, and am on win7 as well, never needed to do anything special beyond that one windows update...

Wait, IIRC, you said you tried it but it wasn't for your system? Do you by chance have a 32bit version of windows 7? Maybe you need a different version of that update...? Other than that or maybe a codec issue, I am out of ideas atm.
Not Yet I believe it's quite dificult with Unity
I don't know, while I haven't tried that yet, as I have yet to get anything far enough along to be worth trying, so there might be more to it than I know, but unity has the option to do almost every platform. There could be some other issue though, like the UI might need to be adjusted, or something else with the design that needs to changed to make it work, like mouse over not being a thing in touch screen interfaces, making the hint system difficult for one example.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I prefer to urn games without the use of wrappers and would like to see a native version. Thanks.
I do too, but Faerin has said he's not going to make a Mac version until the game is finished. He's juggling 2 versions now; he doesn't want to juggle 4.

I've written a command script that launches MotH under wine if you drop it into the MotH folder and double click it. It assumes you've installed Wine Staging 3.19 in /Applications. Not perfect, but much better than launching it manually from a command line.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes