JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Or make her dinner and send the girls out for a fun night...
Speaking of which, they promised us we would get to play with that band, I can't wait! :LOL:
Yey go fuck the band then all is over withLOL Your already fucking everyone you know almost. HAHA love games!!

Reactions: TheDevian

nero01

Dec 26, 2018
[QUOTE="I've written a command script that launches MotH under wine if you drop it into the MotH folder and double click it. It assumes you've installed Wine Staging 3.19 in /Applications. Not perfect, but much better than launching it manually from a command line.[/QUOTE]

Sure I will try it. Please include instructions. I have not installed Wine on my machine. Can run the game from a different partition than my main one. I have my games on a different partition. Thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've written a command script that launches MotH under wine if you drop it into the MotH folder and double click it. It assumes you've installed Wine Staging 3.19 in /Applications. Not perfect, but much better than launching it manually from a command line.
Sure I will try it. Please include instructions. I have not installed Wine on my machine. Can run the game from a different partition than my main one. I have my games on a different partition. Thanks.
Here is the instruction:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That must be new, because I have always had to install them in mine or most video will not play. Especially the more advanced ones like h264. ...Of course I encode video, so I have to do the full versions anyway, but still ...for most systems I build, I just install the CCCP, it works fine for most people. If windows included them all, those packs would not exist. :unsure: Oh well, with any luck I won't have to reinstall windows again for a while... (shit I just shot myself in the foot, didn't I?)
On my private system I do the same (but with K-Lite Mega Pack) :LOL:. I simple don't trust Microsoft and their products. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

nero01

Dec 26, 2018
Here is the instruction:

[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much. I will let you know if I run into any issues.

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes