D

Deleted member 1050319

POLL RESULTS
Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas special!
The next update will be released on the 11th of January.

The following storylines will all be added the coming months.
(So don't worry, all of them will make it into the game!)
Having said that, which storyline would you like to see first?
Angel: finding out her true identity. 163
Diane: hands-on therapy. 90
Amy: advanced training. 180
Sophia: one on one. 118
Emma: turning up the heat. 227
Poll ended Jan 1, 2019: 778 votes totaL

D

Deleted member 1050319

Happy New Year!
Hey guys, first of all happy New Year, I wish you all the best for 2019!
35.jpg
Thanks a lot for all your support last year and making this possible!

I'm excited about this year as I have a lot of cool stuff planned for both MotH and (potential) new games.
But for now, let's start the new year off with a small preview of next week's update...

May 8, 2018
Happy New Year!
Hey guys, first of all happy New Year, I wish you all the best for 2019!
View attachment 212308
Thanks a lot for all your support last year and making this possible!

I'm excited about this year as I have a lot of cool stuff planned for both MotH and (potential) new games.
But for now, let's start the new year off with a small preview of next week's update...
Oh boy, oh boy, I can't wait for some steamy actions with dear auntie.:love::love::love:

Reactions: Faerin

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
I am playing from older save of v8.4, in latest version im stuck at emma's path as her stat gone back to15 love and 5 arousal after getting sunscreen massage, ! And in case of Diane she is not showing up after moms date and no fake email in my computer to check!
is there any solution please help! and moms stat at all 100 and 1 suspicion !

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am playing from older save of v8.4, in latest version im stuck at emma's path as her stat gone back to15 love and 5 arousal after getting sunscreen massage, ! And in case of Diane she is not showing up after moms date and no fake email in my computer to check!
is there any solution please help! and moms stat at all 100 and 1 suspicion !
Attach your save and I'll take a look.

Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys, The Mom doesn't come to my room at night for the first event "wonder how she will react if i confront her as me sleeping naked" i only got this hint. Ashley come in my room every fucking night and think this is what make it bug.
Any thought ?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys, The Mom doesn't come to my room at night for the first event "wonder how she will react if i confront her as me sleeping naked" i only got this hint. Ashley come in my room every fucking night and think this is what make it bug.
Any thought ?
doesn't she check on you in the morning if you have the door open?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
This game is wonderful. Reddit said there's a sneak peek of a newer version out. Is there a playable version than 0.8.6 out on here yet?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, I just passed that section, that's exactly what happens. I've done dressed, nude, door open, and door closed, in all configurations, just out of curiosity. It's right after you pick what time you wake up.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
If you want her to see you pick 7 a.m., nude door open. If you triggered the girl next door with the horror movie, door open/closed is a switch with the girl next door coming in when it's closed, and her when it's open.

Sidenote: relative nearby is preventing me from identifying these people.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't get the option, i slept for a entire week
Maybe try sleeping for a more reasonable length of time. The scene may not trigger even if you have those options? Also your clues they give you may require specific event triggers. There are a few in the game where you have to wait for some things to happen before. I dunno if that's one of them, but I noticed that with mine on some of the triggers.

Nov 9, 2018
I will see later but right now it seem's like i'm in a dead end. I'm grindmaster with Ashley, Veronica and Amy.
I can't see Sophia in the hallway even if i tryed to enter exit every 30 minute, also the Mom event doesn't trigger with short nap so i guess i'm fuck.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't get the option, i slept for a entire week
There is a small bug where if you dont overhear the conversation between Claire and Emma on the phone at 22:00 the option to leave your door open will not be available. Heres a quick fix for you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you go to sleep at night the option to leave the door open or closed will be available to you

As for your problem with Sophia go to your room Monday to Friday at 15:00 try to leave you will bump into Ashley this will the help you to progress in Sophias storyline

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Nov 9, 2018
There is a small bug where if you dont overhear the conversation between Claire and Emma on the phone at 22:00 the option to leave your door open will not be available. Heres a quick fix for you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you go to sleep at night the option to leave the door open or closed will be available to you

As for your problem with Sophia go to your room Monday to Friday at 15:00 try to leave you will bump into Ashley this will the help you to progress in Sophias storyline

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Thanks a lot !

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes