Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
This game is wonderful. Reddit said there's a sneak peek of a newer version out. Is there a playable version than 0.8.6 out on here yet?
Other than the Christmas Special (v0.8.6), no. The next release is scheduled for Friday the 11th.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Seems to be the best game currently fitting my tastes both gameplay wise and sexually so that’s great.

Only thing I’d like changed would be for kisses to be 3rd person because the 1st person kisses always seems weird but I’m not expecting him to change all that

Otherwise, I saw that one scene in the baths with the two "totally not sisters wink wink" seeming to set up a threesome path between the two. Did faerin ever say when he was going to follow through on that, or are they actually still sisters in the technically official version and thus he can't go through with patreon's rules? Though I am assuming that anything concerning multiple "Family" members will be far off just because of how patreon works anyway. Not to mention it isn't on the poll. Just curious when it will be, though

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Well, the first post has an incest patch that gets around the patreon problem. There isn't any "not sisters" dialogue I've found yet. Right now, I have to send my second email to the [person clearly identified as mom] for example, and I'll be damned if I can't get the right combination. Is it a thing where he has to write multiple drafts of it, or is there a combination of responses that will work?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well, the first post has an incest patch that gets around the patreon problem. There isn't any "not sisters" dialogue I've found yet. Right now, I have to send my second email to the [person clearly identified as mom] for example, and I'll be damned if I can't get the right combination. Is it a thing where he has to write multiple drafts of it, or is there a combination of responses that will work?
Combination !!!

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
It's combinations, remember that you have to pretend to be a professional therapist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you get stuck or having trouble figuring out what to do you can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough . Or check out the walkthrough thread for help (link is in the first post).

Otherwise, I saw that one scene in the baths with the two "totally not sisters wink wink" seeming to set up a threesome path between the two. Did faerin ever say when he was going to follow through on that, or are they actually still sisters in the technically official version and thus he can't go through with patreon's rules? Though I am assuming that anything concerning multiple "Family" members will be far off just because of how patreon works anyway. Not to mention it isn't on the poll. Just curious when it will be, though
Just like the family/tenants yoga scene, it's something that Faerin could make in the future. Considering the options in the last poll my guess is that he wants to progress with the other girls before coming back to the family/tenant.
And like steelsmiter mention there's an incest patch that restores the tenants back to family (Faerin made the game so that the characters relation is on the "mapping.xml" file, you can open it with the notepad to check it out).

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Does Jealousy do anything in this version ?
Should I be careful with it ?
Or is it just a 'placeholder' stocking the values in this build?

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
Edit : nevermind, I just had to stay facing the living room, not at the staircase, not facing the main door.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It's combinations, remember that you have to pretend to be a professional therapist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you get stuck or having trouble figuring out what to do you can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough . Or check out the walkthrough thread for help (link is in the first post).
Thankya. downloaded yours.

cantixguitar

Jan 2, 2019
Has anyone else having trouble triggering an "angel" event. Trying to get closer with the police officer but the hint says to find angel.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Has anyone else having trouble triggering an "angel" event. Trying to get closer with the police officer but the hint says to find angel.
You need to hear the girls talking about the superhero at dinner or breakfast cant temember which then at 21:00 go to the living room and you will find Ashley and Claire watching a newsflash about Urban Angel if you have already triggered these walk the streets after 18:00 for me I usually walk from Club Neon to home and you will bump into Angel

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
there should be an auto save
According to Emma's hint, "I wonder if she'll need my help again sometime soon", change the time to 18:00 and you'll get a text from her that she needs your help again. So you'll need to progress with Emma's storyline a little bit more.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
According to Emma's hint, "I wonder if she'll need my help again sometime soon", change the time to 18:00 and you'll get a text from her that she needs your help again. So you'll need to progress with Emma's storyline a little bit more.
so i have to replay !
and the issue with Diane and fake email at the end of mom's date!

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes