bens15

Dec 11, 2018
Did you played from the beginning? The downloaded game provided with a already version 8.3 full save... Did you load that !
no I started the first time with the version086. extra and I already download from then site and still it's not always I pers my progress I'm disappointed

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin
Yo mate. Been awhile since i wrote on here.
First, let me start by putting both hands together and get down on my knees as i say.. Thank you!
I can finally play the whole game from start to finish without storylines breaking eachother :)
I played it from start to finish (99,5% still miss 3 collectables) and never ran into a single problem.
All hints works great. All story arcs fluid. All the extras that require side line quests are easy to understand and follow.
It was just a pure pleasure (y)

Ok, what would i like to see next?.. (These are only wished on my part)
Still want shortcuts. Would make gameplay better.
Still hope to see older content get uppgraded with animations. A moving part with Ashley in schooluniform comes to mind ;)
Still think your a bit to kind with stats gains. I understand the grind, but it's there to make you feel work pays off in the end. Same for Pizza and Workout stats. If delivering a pizza gives 1 point instead of 15 it gives the player a reason to return other then the perks. (Woulden't mind a few more of thoes as well, hehe)

All in alla superb desicion to delay the game a bit to work out the flaws and fix issues.
I am patiently awaiting uppgrades but even more so the next game upp your sleve.
Keep up the good work and as always.. Cheers mate :cool:

Reactions: Faerin

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Faerin Would it be possible to add the sex scenes with Mom and Ashley as a random chance durng each week. They are not particularly Chrismassy so should fit in easily

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin
Yo mate. Been awhile since i wrote on here.
First, let me start by putting both hands together and get down on my knees as i say.. Thank you!
I can finally play the whole game from start to finish without storylines breaking eachother :)
I played it from start to finish (99,5% still miss 3 collectables) and never ran into a single problem.
All hints works great. All story arcs fluid. All the extras that require side line quests are easy to understand and follow.
It was just a pure pleasure (y)

Ok, what would i like to see next?.. (These are only wished on my part)
Still want shortcuts. Would make gameplay better.
Still hope to see older content get uppgraded with animations. A moving part with Ashley in schooluniform comes to mind ;)
Still think your a bit to kind with stats gains. I understand the grind, but it's there to make you feel work pays off in the end. Same for Pizza and Workout stats. If delivering a pizza gives 1 point instead of 15 it gives the player a reason to return other then the perks. (Woulden't mind a few more of thoes as well, hehe)

All in alla superb desicion to delay the game a bit to work out the flaws and fix issues.
I am patiently awaiting uppgrades but even more so the next game upp your sleve.
Keep up the good work and as always.. Cheers mate :cool:
Thanks @JohnPonn, I appreciate the feedback!
Honestly, if I would start over I would do a lot of stuff differently.
But after the major update a few months ago (and seeing how much time it took), I rather focus on adding new content and finishing all the different storylines now.
After that...we'll see how it goes ;)

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Man of the house.png

Good morning everyone, this is normal to be seen in full screen, it's normal or it's my thing and more strange things that makes you the game going from one side to another, is there a solution ?? :unsure::unsure: thank you, that you spend a Happy Weekend

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 214922

Good morning everyone, this is normal to be seen in full screen, it's normal or it's my thing and more strange things that makes you the game going from one side to another, is there a solution ?? :unsure::unsure: thank you, that you spend a Happy Weekend
If you're running MotH from Wine in Mac or Linux, you're missing corefonts. The installation guide included has information on how to install it. If you're running it from Windows, change the language to English in the phone using the settings icon (cogs) and see if text appears in the dialog boxes. Chances are you might be missing some translation. Also, if you could let me know what version of the game you're playing, that would help.

Another cause for this would be if you're using a save from an older version (0.8.2 and below) in the newer versions (0.8.3 and higher). In version 0.8.3, there were a lot of changes made to the game and any older saves would be incompatible.

If you're playing 0.8.6 and none of the suggestions I mentioned helped, please attach your save and I'll take a look and see what's going on.

One thing I noticed in your screenshot is that the resolution looks a bit "off". What's the highest resolution your monitor will support?

Reactions: TheDevian

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Id love to see some more titfucks in the game the first one was great. Maybe with Veronica (among others)

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
If you're running MotH from Wine in Mac or Linux, you're missing corefonts. The installation guide included has information on how to install it. If you're running it from Windows, change the language to English in the phone using the settings icon (cogs) and see if text appears in the dialog boxes. Chances are you might be missing some translation. Also, if you could let me know what version of the game you're playing, that would help.

Another cause for this would be if you're using a save from an older version (0.8.2 and below) in the newer versions (0.8.3 and higher). In version 0.8.3, there were a lot of changes made to the game and any older saves would be incompatible.

If you're playing 0.8.6 and none of the suggestions I mentioned helped, please attach your save and I'll take a look and see what's going on.

One thing I noticed in your screenshot is that the resolution looks a bit "off". What's the highest resolution your monitor will support?
looks more like wrong resolution to me or better screen ratio. the game is meant to be played in 16:9 or 16:10, any other ratio kinda screws the dialog boxes

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes