Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
there should be an auto save
According to Emma's hint, "I wonder if she'll need my help again sometime soon", change the time to 18:00 and you'll get a text from her that she needs your help again. So you'll need to progress with Emma's storyline a little bit more.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
According to Emma's hint, "I wonder if she'll need my help again sometime soon", change the time to 18:00 and you'll get a text from her that she needs your help again. So you'll need to progress with Emma's storyline a little bit more.
so i have to replay !
and the issue with Diane and fake email at the end of mom's date!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so i have to replay !
and the issue with Diane and fake email at the end of mom's date!
Well, Diane isn't in your contacts list yet, but if you go out into the main hallway between the two apartments, you'll bump into her as she's moving in. Claire's achievements are already at 100%. So there's nothing more you can do with her in this update.

I've attached a partial screenshot of Emma's achievements that still need completing.

Reactions: proximusArka

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Not necessarily. some events repeat, allowing you to pick them up next time.
Correct and a great example of that would be Ashley's date. Most people assume that you only need the one date with her to complete her part of the story. But in all actuality, you have to go on a date with her twice picking both outfits (the red dress and the grey sweater dress) on each date.

bens15

Dec 11, 2018
hi, i m new here , please how can i save a game.
I lose all the point that I win them..
and I have to replay new things. I'm disapointed
thank you

May 8, 2018
hi, i m new here , please how can i save a game.
I lose all the point that I win them..
and I have to replay new things. I'm disapointed
thank you
Click on phone, click arrow which pointing down, then click on empty slot and that's it. For loading save use other arow on phone. Idk how you have missed, it even writes save and load, when you hover mouse pointer over it.

bens15

Dec 11, 2018
yes but when I leave the game and I open it again I lose all that I have I recorded and I see another stage that I do not play them yet

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
yes but when I leave the game and I open it again I lose all that I have I recorded and I see another stage that I do not play them yet
Did you played from the beginning? The downloaded game provided with a already version 8.3 full save... Did you load that !

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Problems like that are usually caused by several things:
  1. Running the game inside the RAR.
  2. The directory or drive letter the game is in doesn't have write permissions.
  3. Unusual characters in the directory path.
  4. Files missing during extraction/files failed to extract/error during extraction.
If you're getting the access denied message on the phone, check to make sure none of the above mentioned possibilities apply in your case.

Reactions: LeRescator

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
so now it is 3 weeks for a new now W.T.F ???? can anyone tell me why the last one whas a small one
Wow unbelievable your moaning because you got a Christmas Special and now have to wait until the 11th for the next update. I know people think that Faerin is a robot but just like a few billion people on the planet he may well have been celebrating Christmas and New year with his family rather than working on an update just a thought. I can tell you he is now working on the next update and the game will be back to an update every two weeks unless something else comes up if thats okay with you

Jvk1919

Aug 12, 2017
Wow unbelievable your moaning because you got a Christmas Special and now have to wait until the 11th for the next update. I know people think that Faerin is a robot but just like a few billion people on the planet he may well have been celebrating Christmas and New year with his family rather than working on an update just a thought. I can tell you he is now working on the next update and the game will be back to an update every two weeks unless something else comes up if thats okay with you
well i pay so i expect a lot from him

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Don't forget, if you ever need your incest simulator fix, you can always start playing Crusader Kings II

Reactions: toolkitxx
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes