-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Someone please let me know how I can get Amy to go with me inside neon for a drink. I'm totally stuck! Thanks in advance!
What is the last thing you've done with Amy? Have you flirted with her at the gym? Have you provided evidence of your domination relationship with V? Have you brought her in on one of the domination sessions yet?

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
I think you mean the animation scenes. Here is a check list:

- Check if you have the StreamingAssets folder in man of the house_data.
- If yes, check your permissions for this folder.
- If no, extract the game again and deactivate your AV; or download the game again.
- Keep Windows up-do-date incl. additional updates. Most important is DirectX!
- install K-Lite Codec Mega Pack, it helps to repair broken codecs on your PC

Not really necessary, because DirectX (and Windows) provides all codecs for the game. But as said above, it helps to repair them.The K-Lite pack is more important for Wine users.

Actually your are completely right about your statement! ;) Basically the only thing I recommend to people is to update their system. This is IT-support 101 :LOL:

View attachment 209296
My Pc All System is updated BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL lool.jpg

D

Deleted member 1050319

Happy new year, guys!

Here's December's high res image of Linda:
I hope you'll like it!
This month it will be Diane's turn, after that I'll do something new, but more on that later!
linda.jpg

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Shit did the high-res make Lindas thighs and hips enormous? Looks like she can run down a water buffalo! Kidding

Reactions: TheDevian

lxking

Apr 24, 2017
How to increase love and arosal in the cheat menu. The last version, i play (7.6), we could. Does he have a way?
Happy New Year!

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
How to increase love and arosal in the cheat menu. The last version, i play (7.6), we could. Does he have a way?
Happy New Year!
You can't since it was removed. If you do that the game tends to break (ex: scenes not triggering since the game doesn't know what should come next or if you can).
You could technically still increase it by editing your save file but like I mentioned doing that tends to break the game so you should avoid it.

If you're worried about the grind then I should mention that it was greatly reduced (stats requirements were reduced and dependency on other girls progress, like having to progress with Mom/Claire to continue with Veronica, were removed with a few exceptions).

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
You have two choices you can play the game from the full 0.83 save thats included and play it through to its conclusion or you can open the game and just click unlock all memories after playing the introduction and you will get all the scenes and pics. Faerin has placed landmines throughout the game so if you play with the stats or flags the game will break, the reason the cheat menu was taken out in the first place was because people would play the introduction Max their stats and wonder why the events wouldnt trigger which caused more harm than good so the choice really is yours play the game or just push unlock all memories

Reactions: TheDevian and JeefZ
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes