• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I'm starting to think this has been written into a corner. Most of the major plot points are now resolved, other than the family members discovering each is sleeping with him, there's not a lot to be resolved. So at this point, it's more like filling in side content that's about other girls rather than writing an ending. The Angel thing was nice to get resolved, but this update was just about adding scenes, it didn't actually expand the game much.

I'm just wondering how much longer this game can sustain under the weight of it's own size. If the game story ended right now, and we all just assumed "Things went on as they have been" would it really be any less than the actual ending in the future?

Reactions: hellhades

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello to you. And as you can see, there is already updated the new version of 0.9,0, but I will add what I wanted, and I did not think that they had already moved 2 weeks to today's update. But to the point. I have a few more photos which I have now marked where are the mistakes and I think that this has been corrected since the latest update. So these are the pictures: (below)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

And finally, I wanted to add that after the upgrade I had to start again because instead of my name, the name of the hero was a permanent name Mike. So it's hard. But this is my way of thinking about the previous version.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Nothing has change in the games settings function. It is the same as in all version before! I suspect that you installed an update for either Windows or your GPU.

Regarding your save issue, it is possible that our save from 0.8.7 did not save your game, because your directory, where you put the game, has no writing permission. In this case you should always extract (unpack) the game on your desktop and not somewhere else!
You know, but I always saved the previous versions on the target disk D and just a shortcut moved to the desktop, and there was no problem. Well, I did not do anything, so it may also be the last reason that maybe I lost the graphics card, and the integrated system does not move very poorly and dialogues do not jump well. Well, but you go to adapt

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello to you. And as you can see, there is already updated the new version of 0.9,0, but I will add what I wanted, and I did not think that they had already moved 2 weeks to today's update. But to the point. I have a few more photos which I have now marked where are the mistakes and I think that this has been corrected since the latest update. So these are the pictures: (below)
View attachment 251035

View attachment 251036

View attachment 251037
Dude, your aspect ratio does not fit the game, this is why in your screenshots the legs looks cut off... This is how it should look:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And finally, I wanted to add that after the upgrade I had to start again because instead of my name, the name of the hero was a permanent name Mike. So it's hard. But this is my way of thinking about the previous version.
You can change the name in the save file! If you had take the time to use the search function you would have find the solution!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm starting to think this has been written into a corner. Most of the major plot points are now resolved, other than the family members discovering each is sleeping with him, there's not a lot to be resolved. So at this point, it's more like filling in side content that's about other girls rather than writing an ending. The Angel thing was nice to get resolved, but this update was just about adding scenes, it didn't actually expand the game much.

I'm just wondering how much longer this game can sustain under the weight of it's own size. If the game story ended right now, and we all just assumed "Things went on as they have been" would it really be any less than the actual ending in the future?
Just to reply to you and yeah I test the game for Faerin and talk to him on a regular basis so on some level I am like a White Knight defending the game, but from another perspective you seem to be looking at this from an update to update basis have you never read a book where you feel like you have been cheated because you would like to find out about a side character and it didnt go there, well this is a little like that.
The side characters add to the main story line and Flesh it out if you played this from the beginning again the side characters stories would tie in with the main three characters storyline so you could pursue in actual fact a side character if one of the main ones was getting a bit boring, but you couldnt complete her because you had to complete a main character first.
The main storylines where completed first because that is what the Patrons demanded during this time side characters where added and the Patrons demanded more content for them as well there is only so much a dev of any game can do in an update, you have to understand this is not a completed game if Faerin said well thats it I have done the main girls storylines and added a few side scenes and I will start my new project now could you imagine the uproar here, I know I can.
Unlike me he looks at the big picture I look at things a bit myopically so yeah maybe the main girls stories are finished and we only get updates for side characters but come back when the game is complete play it from the start and see if your statement holds true.
Sorry for the dissertation

Larry5168

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Still don't like the saves finished last ep 100% now I gotta play through a shit load for new ep. Emmas massage stuff all the way thru the beach and her house. WHY? It seems I didn't save for 2 and a half new eps.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Still don't like the saves finished last ep 100% now I gotta play through a shit load for new ep. Emmas massage stuff all the way thru the beach and her house. WHY? It seems I didn't save for 2 and a half new eps.
Can you post your completed save for 0.89 so I can take a look at it

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
OK just went to do that and it says the save is from 8.3 impossible just did last ep . last week

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
OK just went to do that and it says the save is from 8.3 impossible just did last ep . last week
Okay I know this might sound like I am teaching my mother to suck eggs (Old saying in the UK) go into your 0.89 game and post the save here or didnt you copy the save game to the 0.90 release

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
It is not there! This is not the first time for this game. I always save at the end,and many times during a ep. They do not show up... And I don't suck eggs thou I wouldn't need to be taught to.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes