Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I noticed something interesting. It appears that the checkboxes next to the girls in your contact list that add them to the bottom of your screen for hints don't work anymore. When I booted up the save Diane and Sophia were there automatically, and that's great, lets me know about there new content. But I knew the Mom had new content as well from trophy section and change-log. I went to contacts clicked the hint box on and off, nothing happened. Thankfully, this update the time and location of the event are pretty obvious due to the event title and Veronica has already had a similar event chain and event title earlier in the game. But those hint toggles should probably get looked at in the code, none of the characters toggles were working.
That is by design. Once you complete their story lines (or no more content/hints available) they're removed from tracking.

engcan35

Feb 16, 2019
Beyler bizden biri varsa yardım edebilir mi ? 3.65 gb'lık extra dosyayı oyun klasörünün neresine atıyoruz ? Ben ekleme yapmadım ama oyun klasörü 3.6 gb gözüküyor kendiliğinden mi oldu acaba ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Salut comment avoir tout le coeur avec Pam quand vous sortez au bar et au cinéma
There's no more content for her date right now. The bar will only go up to 9 hearts out of 10 currently.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
That is by design. Once you complete their story lines (or no more content/hints available) they're removed from tracking.
Fair, but nightcrawler was completely unfinished. So at minimum there's a bug with the mom's hint notification.

qwertykal

Feb 21, 2019
Can you help me. I can't get into claire's room for ''i wonder if she sent Dr. Matthews any more emails''.İt keeps saying her doors locked.

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
Fair, but nightcrawler was completely unfinished. So at minimum there's a bug with the mom's hint notification.
Go to her room at midnight, then have some fun with the different options. It took me a few game days to realize this as well. I was waiting for a text or something to show up. Overall I spent like maybe 10 to 15 minutes trying to complete this chain. And it took me all of about 5 minutes to complete it.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Go to her room at midnight, then have some fun with the different options. It took me a few game days to realize this as well. I was waiting for a text or something to show up. Overall I spent like maybe 10 to 15 minutes trying to complete this chain. And it took me all of about 5 minutes to complete it.
I already finished it and figured it out w/o, I was just pointing out the bug, thanks for being willing to type up the info though

Dani74

May 23, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sycho, post: 1620814, member: 605587"] Il n'y a plus de contenu pour sa date pour le moment. La barre n'ira que jusqu'à 9 coeurs sur 10 actuellement. [/ QUOTE]
Je vous remercie

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Complete save from 0.8.9 anyone?
Can someone donate a save when the new claire even starts thank you
Visit the save request thread for saves, the link is in the first post.

I cannot get Sophie to get past 5 aroused. I cannot go into the room with her and Ashley at 1100 on Sunday. Ashley is at 100/100 not gone on date yet though... Any suggestions?
What does her hint say? Have you meet Sophie on the Sauna? If yes have you meet Ashley when trying to leave your room using the arrow at 15:00 on a weekday?

I noticed something interesting. It appears that the checkboxes next to the girls in your contact list that add them to the bottom of your screen for hints don't work anymore. When I booted up the save Diane and Sophia were there automatically, and that's great, lets me know about there new content. But I knew the Mom had new content as well from trophy section and change-log. I went to contacts clicked the hint box on and off, nothing happened. Thankfully, this update the time and location of the event are pretty obvious due to the event title and Veronica has already had a similar event chain and event title earlier in the game. But those hint toggles should probably get looked at in the code, none of the characters toggles were working.
Mom/Claire hint not appearing isn't a bug it's designed that way. The hint system is only used for the girl's main story. The nightcrawler event is an additional event that you're supposed to find on your own. The same is true to Veronica's nightcrawler event, peeping on the girls with the keyhole when they're in the bath or Veronica and Ashley's bonding in the bath. All these events were added separately from the main story so they don't have any hints to them and you have to find them on your own.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
The cheat app on the phone isn't showing up. Is that a bug or do I have to progress a certain length to activate it?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes