Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello friends,

Maybe this has already been asked for, in which case I apologize.
But I was wondering if any of you would know if there is a way to access and modify the game's dialogues.

Thank you :)
Not that I know of. However, you can change the names of the girls via mapping.xml and change MC's name on the 4th line of your save.

Code:
<NPCMappings>
  <!-- Ashley -->
  <NPCMapping>
    <Label>[2_NAME]</Label>
    <!-- Her name is: -->
    <Text>Bubbles</Text>
  </NPCMapping>
  <NPCMapping>
    <Label>[2_HER]</Label>
    <!-- I am to her: -->
    <Text>big kitchen appliance</Text>
  </NPCMapping>
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PlayerData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <Version>v0.9.0</Version>
  <Name>Whatevs</Name>

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Great game, and nice update. I replayed this update from the beginning, since I lost my old saves in a hard drive
failure. Missing one Ashley achievement though - the one between 'let her stay in bed with you', and 'get her lingerie'. No idea what I need to do now to check that last task off.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So, my game crashes every time I go into the map, is this a bug I can fix?
Actually you are the first one reporting this. Maybe there was some kind of error during extracting the game?! Pls. extract the game again and try to open the Map anew. If the problem persist, pls pass me your save.

Can anyone port it for Android??
Not possible yet, because the UI is not optimized for mobile phone gaming.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Great game, and nice update. I replayed this update from the beginning, since I lost my old saves in a hard drive
failure. Missing one Ashley achievement though - the one between 'let her stay in bed with you', and 'get her lingerie'. No idea what I need to do now to check that last task off.
Your missing achievement is: Let her stay in bed with you, while you are naked.

Reactions: muthaluva

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello friends,

Maybe this has already been asked for, in which case I apologize.
But I was wondering if any of you would know if there is a way to access and modify the game's dialogues.

Thank you :)
I saw some tutorials on youtube where they do this, but I'm not sure if it will work for MotH.

Here is a list of tools you can try:

I do not take any responsibility if you break the game or your PC by using one of those tools!

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
I wanted to like this game but I swear I'm lost every time I try it, feels like you either need a walkthrough or know already how to trigger stuff just to make any progress at all.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I wanted to like this game but I swear I'm lost every time I try it, feels like you either need a walkthrough or know already how to trigger stuff just to make any progress at all.
In my mind, new hint system works just fine !!! Could you give a example, where you actually need to know or use WT, that the hint system don`t give you enough information ??? :oops::rolleyes::unsure:

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes