zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I encountered a strange bug, going to the movies with Pam for the second time. From the attached save, ask her to go to the movies. On entry there after the first choice I am suddenly back at the place I came from. The love score bar on the left is stiil there, but unusable. Can't find anything in the thread. Is this a known bug and is there a fix for it?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I encountered a strange bug, going to the movies with Pam for the second time. From the attached save, ask her to go to the movies. On entry there after the first choice I am suddenly back at the place I came from. The love score bar on the left is stiil there, but unusable. Can't find anything in the thread. Is this a known bug and is there a fix for it?
Okay took a look at your save your mood is too low if you max your Hygiene etc the scene will play fine although the jumping back to the apartment is a weird one so I have passed it on to Faerin to take a look so there is a possibility of a bug but Max your mood for now and you should be fine

Reactions: Faerin

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Okay took a look at your save your mood is too low if you max your Hygiene etc the scene will play fine although the jumping back to the apartment is a weird one so I have passed it on to Faerin to take a look so there is a possibility of a bug but Max your mood for now and you should be fine
I know, I already did and the scene plays fine. But jump shouldn't be. A message ok, not getting any hearts ok, but not being able to continue is just plain wrong. That's why I reported it.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
If you are just starting out from the beginning the cheat console wont show up until you have played the introduction day. When it does unlock theres no cheats in there for the girls stats thats something you have to work on, there are only cheats for your stats and money
Specifically the cheat app disappears AFTER the introduction day. If I skip the introduction day, its also not there.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes