mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
You most likely don't have the extras version then. The cheats app is supposed to unlock after you've received the "Learning the Ropes" achievement by going through the introduction (if you're starting from the very beginning) if you're playing with the extras included. Otherwise there won't be a cheats app on the phone.
I downloaded from this sites link. It says its the extra version. I see the cheat app locked during the intro day but again it disappears after the day ends.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I downloaded from this sites link. It says its the extra version. I see the cheat app locked during the intro day but again it disappears after the day ends.
Have you tried loading the 0.8.3 save and playing from there instead of starting a new game? Try that and see if you're able to see the cheats app.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Found a bug with the hint advisor thing, at the part where you give Mom wine then move to her room but do not take it further the hints stop until you do it again and do the fondle thing.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
First you could try to install K-Lite Codec Pack or any other Codec pack.. if it still not work you need either fix your permissions for the streaming asset folder or extract the game on your desktop.
I have windows 10. I can open the videos directly, without being in the game. But not in the game.

"fix your permissions" How do I do that?
"extract the game on your desktop" I already did it did not work
"install K-Lite Codec Pack" I already have

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
It is the same after reloaded.
I have looked at your save and tried to get it to freeze around 10 times and its worked fine so I dont know whats wrong so I cant fix it I have moved you on to her next event. Sorry about that

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes