AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Your save game files are still there just in the previous versions save folder if you have 0.89 (extra) on your drive look in there and your old saves will be there. When you download the 0.90 (extra) version the only save in the save game folder will be the 0.83 save provided copy your saves from the 0.89 save game filder and paste them into the 0.90 save games folder they will not transfer automatically
or better yet, if everyone would be using the patcher provided by @KeinBa after every update, then there won't be any need of copying savefiles ^^
i wish those patchers would be put on the op though

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
You most likely don't have the extras version then. The cheats app is supposed to unlock after you've received the "Learning the Ropes" achievement by going through the introduction (if you're starting from the very beginning) if you're playing with the extras included. Otherwise there won't be a cheats app on the phone.
I downloaded from this sites link. It says its the extra version. I see the cheat app locked during the intro day but again it disappears after the day ends.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I downloaded from this sites link. It says its the extra version. I see the cheat app locked during the intro day but again it disappears after the day ends.
Have you tried loading the 0.8.3 save and playing from there instead of starting a new game? Try that and see if you're able to see the cheats app.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Found a bug with the hint advisor thing, at the part where you give Mom wine then move to her room but do not take it further the hints stop until you do it again and do the fondle thing.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
First you could try to install K-Lite Codec Pack or any other Codec pack.. if it still not work you need either fix your permissions for the streaming asset folder or extract the game on your desktop.
I have windows 10. I can open the videos directly, without being in the game. But not in the game.

"fix your permissions" How do I do that?
"extract the game on your desktop" I already did it did not work
"install K-Lite Codec Pack" I already have

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes