Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Specifically the cheat app disappears AFTER the introduction day. If I skip the introduction day, its also not there.
You most likely don't have the extras version then. The cheats app is supposed to unlock after you've received the "Learning the Ropes" achievement by going through the introduction (if you're starting from the very beginning) if you're playing with the extras included. Otherwise there won't be a cheats app on the phone.

D

Deleted member 793518

What I would really like, is to be able to visit every single one at the beach-event on one Sunday. Hate to wait one ingame week for another ...
Would be awesome! PLS ^^

Reactions: Fundo

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
COULDN'T PROGRESS WITH VERONICA STUCK WHERE NEED HER TO DO HOUSE HOLD WORK
Is your caps lock key broke? :cautious:

When you give her a chore, check on her at noon to make sure she's doing it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What I would really like, is to be able to visit every single one at the beach-event on one Sunday. Hate to wait one ingame week for another ...
Would be awesome! PLS ^^
Technically, you can if you use the time cheat. Once you've done one scene (Claire's HJ in the water, BJ from Ashley, etc..) use the time cheat to do another one of the beach scenes on the same day.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Goblinfart

May 29, 2017
SAVE file problem: every time i download a new version of the game, my save files get deleted and are replace by a save file from ver8. 3. So i have to do all i did again. How do i stop this?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
SAVE file problem: every time i download a new version of the game, my save files get deleted and are replace by a save file from ver8. 3. So i have to do all i did again. How do i stop this?
Your save game files are still there just in the previous versions save folder if you have 0.89 (extra) on your drive look in there and your old saves will be there. When you download the 0.90 (extra) version the only save in the save game folder will be the 0.83 save provided copy your saves from the 0.89 save game filder and paste them into the 0.90 save games folder they will not transfer automatically

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Toda vez que o jogo é atualizado o novo conteúdo nunca chega em português, somente na próxima atualização é corrigido o erro, e é chato esperar.
This cannot be helped because of the frequency of the updates as most are only fully completed on the day of release so the text file is then given to the translators

Isso não pode ser ajudado devido à frequência das atualizações, pois a maioria só é totalmente concluída no dia do lançamento, então o arquivo de texto é entregue aos tradutores.

(Google Translation)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes