larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
It is the same after reloaded.
I have looked at your save and tried to get it to freeze around 10 times and its worked fine so I dont know whats wrong so I cant fix it I have moved you on to her next event. Sorry about that

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys perhaps is finally the time that i return on this game XD
Me last time was on v0.8.1. So now i see the v0.9.0 so i start to download and ofc i also go on the incest patch. But... on incest patch i see v0.8.4 can someone tell me if the patch work? I just do not wanna bug the game. Also without the incest content i really do not like to play it. So i really hope that the patch work.

Thank you for the answer.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi guys perhaps is finally the time that i return on this game XD
Me last time was on v0.8.1. So now i see the v0.9.0 so i start to download and ofc i also go on the incest patch. But... on incest patch i see v0.8.4 can someone tell me if the patch work? I just do not wanna bug the game. Also without the incest content i really do not like to play it. So i really hope that the patch work.

Thank you for the answer.
The incest patch will work but you will have to start the game again as your saves wont the UI has been completely overhauled so saves older than 0.83 will not work but a great deal of the grind has been reduced as well. If you dont want to start over a full 0.83 save is provided in the download

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The incest patch will work but you will have to start the game again as your saves wont the UI has been completely overhauled so saves older than 0.83 will not work but a great deal of the grind has been reduced as well. If you dont want to start over a full 0.83 save is provided in the download

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Oh thank you! Yeah i surelly restart. Also because i forgot so many thing XD me last version was the 0.8.1 so till the v0.9.0 i think there are so many improvement, that i need to see it from the start^^

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry to post again after me post, but this is for another thing.
So i download the new v0.9.0 and i already see the new improvement. Now several months have passed since the last time I played. As i say me last time was on v0.8.1 so i do not remember well something.
Can someone tell me if i can advance the text with the space bar? Or perhaps with the enter button? Like other game? Or the only way is with the mouse?

Anyway the game improve really so much from the 0.8.1! Cant wait to see how many new event i can play now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK, but in the K-Lite Codec Pack i just install? our i have too do samething?
What codec our player i use?
Full screen and windows, do the same.
If you install the latest available K-Lite Pack it will replace or upgrade your old codecs on your computer, doesn't matter if they are from Windows or not.

The only difference is, that K-Lite use a different (video-) encoder as Windows Media Foundation.

If you still don't see any animations in the game, then your permissions are not set correctly. This could be the case when "security applications" as anti-virus are active.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys just a stupid question... as someone suggested to me, i restart the game from the scratch.
I also download the walkthrough. Last version i play was the v0.8.1 so i do not know how to start it. As the Walkthrough say... is a thing from the v0.8.6. How i start the Christmas? @_@

I am on day one and the walkthrough say... max intel and charisma and start the christmas.
But.... how i start the christmas? Also can someone give me some advice? Is better to start soon or later the christmas?
Thank you

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Guys just a stupid question... as someone suggested to me, i restart the game from the scratch.
I also download the walkthrough. Last version i play was the v0.8.1 so i do not know how to start it. As the Walkthrough say... is a thing from the v0.8.6. How i start the Christmas? @_@

I am on day one and the walkthrough say... max intel and charisma and start the christmas.
But.... how i start the christmas? Also can someone give me some advice? Is better to start soon or later the christmas?
Thank you
Try the MoTH Walkthrough and FAQ thread for get help !!!! (y) I never restarted after the 0.83 update !!!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
when I save my game, the next time I open the game, my save just disappears. help
Your save is disappearing because where you have unpacked the game you do not have permissions to create a new file so the game cannot create a save try unpacking the game to your desktop see if that helps

Thank you
When you open your phone there is a shady looking character there click on him inside you can Max and lock your moods increase money Max intel charisma etc, as for the Christmas Special when you first open the game there is a button on the main menu That says Christmas Special click that and you will play that episode this is a stand alone episode and has no effect on the main storyline

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man i just now i uncover that in the cheat section... there is no more relationship status + - for the girls/women!
I mean hear, wip, friendship and so on. I can't cheat for fast event.
Really i understand for the new player, grind e farm is normal.
But for returning player, who already have play the game, at last let's us cheat a bit! Grinding from the scratch again is really boring! Can someone tell me if i am wrong? I mean perhaps the relationship (cheat) option is somewhere and i miss it.

Thank you.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Oh man i just now i uncover that in the cheat section... there is no more relationship status + - for the girls/women!
I mean hear, wip, friendship and so on. I can't cheat for fast event.
Really i understand for the new player, grind e farm is normal.
But for returning player, who already have play the game, at last let's us cheat a bit! Grinding from the scratch again is really boring! Can someone tell me if i am wrong? I mean perhaps the relationship (cheat) option is somewhere and i miss it.

Thank you.
No you are right the cheat for the girls stats had been removed because as soon as people got access to it they maxed the stats for the girls and then complained that they couldnt get to the content so it was removed, there is no quick way with the girls you have to play the game the good thing for you is this will be nothing like when you played 0.81 as there are more side characters that you can access now as well, so if you get bored chasing one of the three main characters you can chase a side character instead.
If you dont want to do that just load up the 0.83 save included and play from there.
I will give you a friendly warning there really is no way around this if you use Cheat Engine to up the stats or play inside the Flag Menu you will break the game and have to start again.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes