May 8, 2018

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Faerin about the save problem i was originally having i found out that instead of not being able to make more saves i was over writing my old ones based on the naming of the saves sorry for misunderstanding

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me. Though, I admit, her face is improving a tiny bit, but yeah, no, no thanks, femdom sucks. Not even if I wasn't already banging half a dozen chicks, with several more in the wing. At this rate, I would be happy if she remains avoidable throughout the rest of the game. :p

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter
May 8, 2018
Me. Though, I admit, her face is improving a tiny bit, but yeah, no, no thanks, femdom sucks. Not even if I wasn't already banging half a dozen chicks, with several more in the wing. At this rate, I would be happy if she remains avoidable throughout the rest of the game. :p
Maybe she is dominatrix now, but wait for few updates how the roles change. She have already surrender, and she isn't even aware of it.;)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I agree, this kind of "femdom" sucks. It's still ultimately all about the male's pleasure and it's really just a form of service topping.

When are we gonna get to see some nice pegging?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Byczer

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All side girls are completely avoidable, and they will remain so. At least, that's what my tarot cards told me so. :D
That would be nice, and I hope so, at least for now, but that's not really been my experience with the game so far, a lot of it has been required in some way. If nothing else, when the extended Saturday Family Yoga gets implemented, unless it takes up one more time slot (skipping breakfast), when it automatically sends us to the hallway, we will have to run into her.

Oct 2, 2017
Only 6 days, or 144 hours, or 8,640 minutes, or 518,400 seconds to go to the next update.
Oh thank god, Hey @Faerin , back again, had a computer issue, had to restart right before 8.3 dropped, got halfway thru stuff and then no saves so I took a bit of a break, let a few updates build up and... damn dude, you've been rocking it. :) Can't wait for more.

Reactions: Faerin

Maininjector

Mar 3, 2019
Hi folks. I have the prob that I can't get any further with angel. Dunno why. Met her in the park but gave the wrong answer for her identity. Since then nothing happened. No coffee invitation or anything else. And no, I didn't play with the flags ;-) Any suggestions?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi folks. I have the prob that I can't get any further with angel. Dunno why. Met her in the park but gave the wrong answer for her identity. Since then nothing happened. No coffee invitation or anything else. And no, I didn't play with the flags ;-) Any suggestions?
Continue the Debbie path..

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes