larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The cheat app on the phone isn't showing up. Is that a bug or do I have to progress a certain length to activate it?
If you are just starting out from the beginning the cheat console wont show up until you have played the introduction day. When it does unlock theres no cheats in there for the girls stats thats something you have to work on, there are only cheats for your stats and money

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi. I'm playing 0.9.0 and I'm not able to go further with mother's story and Sophia (i repeat the sauna scene over and over and nothing happens). Help!!!

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hi. I'm playing 0.9.0 and I'm not able to go further with mother's story and Sophia (i repeat the sauna scene over and over and nothing happens). Help!!!
You'll need to be a little more specific on what you're trying to do. Are you talking about the events that were added in this update? If you completed Sophie, when you're visiting the Sauna are you picking the 2nd option "Actually..."? With Mom/Claire are you trying to enter her bedroom between 0:00 and 6:00?

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
You'll need to be a little more specific on what you're trying to do. Are you talking about the events that were added in this update? If you completed Sophie, when you're visiting the Sauna are you picking the 2nd option "Actually..."? With Mom/Claire are you trying to enter her bedroom between 0:00 and 6:00?
Ops, sorry. Yes, I was speaking about new update. I played all the game until the previous release.

Thanks you! I will try what you suggested.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I didnt like this update at all. Whole Diane storyline seems forced and rushed. For every other character we had long "get to know" phase, some meetings, dates etc. For her, there are 2 times we meet, weird "you have to attend my therapy sessions" scene and then handjob. I got, that devs wanted to add some variety, but it is odd to me. Mc supposed to be smart and cunning, he would easily found solution to "i'll call the police" argument. Or he will in next update?

Reactions: Techn0magier

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
doing .9 now just a little thing ,my game dianes name is ??? and stays that way even in contacts. i realized who she was after the conversation. Man how is he gonna fix this mess?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
doing .9 now just a little thing ,my game dianes name is ??? and stays that way even in contacts. i realized who she was after the conversation. Man how is he gonna fix this mess?
Thats because you have an outdated incest patch installed one which pre dates Diane content get the latest patch from the OP and install it that should fix your problem

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes