ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me or does the Emma event with the Nuru gel not trigger?
I have the gel, the hint says "meet her at the healthclub" but the scene is the same as always.
Am I missing something?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

bobbysan92

Feb 17, 2019
Is Sophia buggy ?

The "Quest Marker" says, "Sometimes when I leave myroom on weekday afternoons,I bump into Ashley" but this doesnt work. I try the tip "Try to leave your room (use the arrow, don’t use quick travel) on a weekday tostart a conversation with Ashley.

This is my +10 try but nothing works. I have 15 Hearts and 5 Lips, an the Main problem is that Sophia softlock the cop and the cop softlock "Angel".

Btw
Sauna and Workout with Sophia is done, i cant get more hearts or lips

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
@Faerin Just found a small bug. If you go visit Veronica for her new scene, but play with her pussy instead, then she still sends you the text as if you had played with her ass. This is how I figured out what to do. :LOL: After I got the text message, I realized I should've played with her other hole so I went back and did just that.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is Sophia buggy ?

The "Quest Marker" says, "Sometimes when I leave myroom on weekday afternoons,I bump into Ashley" but this doesnt work. I try the tip "Try to leave your room (use the arrow, don’t use quick travel) on a weekday tostart a conversation with Ashley.

This is my +10 try but nothing works. I have 15 Hearts and 5 Lips, an the Main problem is that Sophia softlock the cop and the cop softlock "Angel".

Btw
Sauna and Workout with Sophia is done, i cant get more hearts or lips
Try leaving your room Monday - Friday at 15:00

Reactions: bobbysan92

Tiege

Mar 11, 2018
Is it just me or does the Emma event with the Nuru gel not trigger?
I have the gel, the hint says "meet her at the healthclub" but the scene is the same as always.
Am I missing something?
The same thing happened to me. I went to the sex shop and bought the gel and met Emma for a massage at noon. Scene was the same, but checking my inventory, my gel has disappeared!! I wanted to see Emma ride on the MC. Hope this is fixed soon.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The same thing happened to me. I went to the sex shop and bought the gel and met Emma for a massage at noon. Scene was the same, but checking my inventory, my gel has disappeared!! I wanted to see Emma ride on the MC. Hope this is fixed soon.
Please post your save so I can take a look

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes