Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
And now we've got to wait another two weeks, or 14 days, or 336 hours, or 20,160 minutes, or 1,209,600 seconds to the next update.

Only problem with Emma is that the nuru massage has no relationship or connection with the late night Netflix watching and subsequent sleeping over in the same bed. Cookies get dusted at the massage table, but not in the bed, or on the couch/sofa, or at the beach.

Reactions: Gamle

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Thank's @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for one more amazing update.

Just to point out that during Diane and Claire's meeting at the lobby, if the mapping file is the incest one Diane will call Claire as Mom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always for anyone stuck on the new content:

As always I've updated my walkthrough with the above info. The links is the same and you can found it . Here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .

May 8, 2018
@Faerin Bravo!!! Outstanding update. With this new update You have surpassed yourself. I'm speechless man.
At end I just can

M1cha31

Dec 26, 2017
I can't trigger veronica night crawler event I have a key but it says I already did that wait for tomorrow and I do but same thing

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'm shocked that Aunt Emma's a massage therapist and had never heard of nuru massage, but thankful she's willing to fucking try new things!:p

Reactions: larry5168

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thank's @larry5168 for the upload and @Faerin for one more amazing update.

Just to point out that during Diane and Claire's meeting at the lobby, if the mapping file is the incest one Diane will call Claire as Mom:

As always for anyone stuck on the new content:

As always I've updated my walkthrough with the above info. The links is the same and you can found it . Here's a mirror for my walkthrough on .
i just was coming to comment on that :LOL: although it would be kinda funny for mommy to have a milf for a daughter :p

Lnwlvs

Aug 16, 2017
I just have to give a tip of the hat to the dev for the ass wink by the aunt during the nuru massage

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
As I don't think I can or want to sift through 1813 pages of this. I'd like to ask about how could I use the Flag Console to manipulate the Love/Arousal stats for the characters.

To explain myself: I don't see these values in Flag Console nor am I able to manipulate them anywhere on the cheat menu unless I'm completely moronic and just can't find it at all.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
As I don't think I can or want to sift through 1813 pages of this. I'd like to ask about how could I use the Flag Console to manipulate the Love/Arousal stats for the characters.

To explain myself: I don't see these values in Flag Console nor am I able to manipulate them anywhere on the cheat menu unless I'm completely moronic and just can't find it at all.
You don't want to do that. It can seriously screw up your playthrough.

Reactions: MerlinUSA and Sycho
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes