Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Just wondering how things are going. How close this is to complete. As I've stopped updating since I'm not willing to start over, again, cause of save incompatibility. Pretty much waiting till then to restart.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just wondering how things are going. How close this is to complete. As I've stopped updating since I'm not willing to start over, again, cause of save incompatibility. Pretty much waiting till then to restart.
I don't think that will be a problem. We had that with 8.3, but Faerin included a save at the start of 8.3, so if you finished 8.2 you could load his save and go on.

Korzic

Oct 14, 2018
There is a 100% save from the end of 0.8.2 in every patch otherwise, there are save games in the save game thread

As I don't think I can or want to sift through 1813 pages of this. I'd like to ask about how could I use the Flag Console to manipulate the Love/Arousal stats for the characters.

To explain myself: I don't see these values in Flag Console nor am I able to manipulate them anywhere on the cheat menu unless I'm completely moronic and just can't find it at all.
You can't. I've only ever triggered 1 flag that was to reopen the Pizzeria (because for some reason there is another location called Pizzaria)

U

User_1251472

How to access mom's room in Christmas special.. whenever i try to enter mom's room a wild Ashley appears

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
As I don't think I can or want to sift through 1813 pages of this. I'd like to ask about how could I use the Flag Console to manipulate the Love/Arousal stats for the characters.

To explain myself: I don't see these values in Flag Console nor am I able to manipulate them anywhere on the cheat menu unless I'm completely moronic and just can't find it at all.
Just a friendly warrning there is no way now to manipulate the girls stats inside the game other than playing the content, If you manually edit them you will break the game if you use cheat engine you will break the game and if you go into the flag menu and alter any of the flags you will break the game.
Faerin has put a lot of landmines inside the game to stop people tampering with it so the choice is yours

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Great update this time, i was expecting the massage to end before it did.

The cosplay collectable gave me an idea. Have her get that costume for a party, but then have Angel find her and have the 2 of you give the "villain" a sexy interrogation. A bit like How Debbie had the tennis court scenes. could be another way to increase interactions with characters who don't really know each other.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 256 Votes