Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
This game is getting better and better.
Now I'm getting curious about how our MC in going to turn the tables with Dr. Diane.

Veronica got only one scene, but... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 well I'm in love with her, so as long as there's some of her content it's gonna be perfect anyway.

Emma, Oh Emma... Aside the fact that those curves scream perfection from every angle, but this update was hot as hell. Can't wait to have more of her.

I've played this update about 30 minutes ago... and I still clapping.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Bug report:

I haven't progress with Veronica yet (I let it remain at 10 submission, 0 love, 0 lust)) then out of nowhere I get a text from her thanking me for fucking her ass the other night. Is this going to affect her playthrough? I didn't use any cheats.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Bug report:

I haven't progress with Veronica yet (I let it remain at 10 submission, 0 love, 0 lust)) then out of nowhere I get a text from her thanking me for fucking her ass the other night. Is this going to affect her playthrough? I didn't use any cheats.
No its a bug thats known about and fixed for the next version your playthrough wont be affected by it

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
As I don't think I can or want to sift through 1813 pages of this. I'd like to ask about how could I use the Flag Console to manipulate the Love/Arousal stats for the characters.
There is no way to do so.

To explain myself: I don't see these values in Flag Console nor am I able to manipulate them anywhere on the cheat menu unless I'm completely moronic and just can't find it at all.
Flag console is for triggering events. Normally, after certain number of points is reached, and at certain time, event is triggered. But just in case, if there is bug, and event doesn't trigger automatically, there is console for setting flags automatically. But, as others said, if you don't understand how it works, do not touch.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

SteelSIng83

Mar 10, 2018
I've seen this question posted for this new update and I can't figure it out. There is no clerk at the sex shop. I bought the nuru gel and then Emma just did a regular handjob massage. Here's my save. Thanks.

Reactions: JustGuilty

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I've seen this question posted for this new update and I can't figure it out. There is no clerk at the sex shop. I bought the nuru gel and then Emma just did a regular handjob massage. Here's my save. Thanks.
Unless that's an old save you posted by mistake but you need to progress further with Emma. Follow the hints until it mentions the Nuru gel then visit the sex shop.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This is a bug go back to the Sex Shop and ask about the Gel again even though it is sold out then go to get a massage the event will trigger its because I bet you bought more lube with the Gel so the assistants conversation about the gel never triggered even though you have bought it

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I had the same problem,but I found out it was because I bought the gel before going to Emma and finding out about it.That fixed it for me.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I seem to be missing a few photos, can anyone help me out?

Most Wanted nr. 3
Veronica nr. 28, 29, 30 and 31

Thanx
Most Wanted No.3 is in the Flower bed at the Tennis Courts and the Veronica pics you are missing are watching her do the Chores in her Maids Outfit

jackops

May 18, 2017
the game crash with every resolution i use :

Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=1 hz=0)
----------------------------------------------------------
Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1366x768 fs=0 hz=0)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Switching to resolution 1600x900 failed, trying lower one
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1600x900 fs=1 hz=0)

any one can help me?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
the game crash with every resolution i use :

Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=1 hz=0)
----------------------------------------------------------
Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1366x768 fs=0 hz=0)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1600x900 fs=1 hz=0)

any one can help me?
Try asking in the Troubleshooting thread here the lads there will sort you out

Reactions: jackops

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had the same problem,but I found out it was because I bought the gel before going to Emma and finding out about it.That fixed it for me.
Same, I assumed I would need it at her apartment, like with the tanning oil on the beach, and didn't want to have to go back another day, so I bought it before I went to her place (like I do any time I see a new item in a game, after all, if there is a thing, you will need it at some point). So instead of having to wait one day to return to her apartment, I had to wait 3 before I tried going back to the shop to trigger the dialogue. Luckily, it did not require loading an old save.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
If you install the latest available K-Lite Pack it will replace or upgrade your old codecs on your computer, doesn't matter if they are from Windows or not.

The only difference is, that K-Lite use a different (video-) encoder as Windows Media Foundation.

If you still don't see any animations in the game, then your permissions are not set correctly. This could be the case when "security applications" as anti-virus are active.
i have disable the anti-virus, still not working

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes