Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is it just me or games interface is broken ?
no matter windowed or FS , any resolution, didn't work, used to work like a charm without any problems.

View attachment 261701 View attachment 261702 View attachment 261703
No, the overlapping images in your screenshots indicate that it's a resolution problem. MotH supports an aspect ratio of 16:9 which would be a resolution of 1920 x 1080.

So if you set your monitor's resolution to that setting, make sure the resolution drop down in the game's menu is the same and don't use "Windowed" mode.

Reactions: TheDevian

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
No, the overlapping images in your screenshots indicate that it's a resolution problem. MotH supports an aspect ratio of 16:9 which would be a resolution of 1920 x 1080.

So if you set your monitor's resolution to that setting, make sure the resolution drop down in the game's menu is the same and don't use "Windowed" mode.
windowed mode is no prob, i'm playing at 2560x1440 windowed on a 4k screen and it runs flawless.
most of those problems come up when someone uses an older monitor with screen ratio like 4:3, as long as their native reso is bigger than 720p (1280x720) it will work in windowed mode but if their reso is smaller than that there will be mentioned problems.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
windowed mode is no prob, i'm playing at 2560x1440 windowed on a 4k screen and it runs flawless.
most of those problems come up when someone uses an older monitor with screen ratio like 4:3, as long as their native reso is bigger than 720p (1280x720) it will work in windowed mode but if their reso is smaller than that there will be mentioned problems.

Reactions: AlterSack

Moves

Mar 12, 2019
Can anyone help me with a problem, im stuck at 90 with Ashley and cant seem to generate love in any way, the hint keeps telling me that "I have a feeling that something special is about to happen, maybe she'll send me another message soon" ive searched this up and ive tried going to every place and i dont seem to know how to trigger this event. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My ATI AMD Radeon R7 250 Series only supports up to 1920 x 1080 and I use an Acer K242HL monitor. It's not much, but man do Veronica's boobs look good close up! :love:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can anyone help me with a problem, im stuck at 90 with Ashley and cant seem to generate love in any way, the hint keeps telling me that "I have a feeling that something special is about to happen, maybe she'll send me another message soon" ive searched this up and ive tried going to every place and i dont seem to know how to trigger this event. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Could you provide a save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Change the time to 10am (on a weekday) and Ashley will send you a message.

MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
Hello , im stocked on Debbie s event , i have to play tenis against her and after that to meet Sophia in the parking lot but she never shows up , sry for my english

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello , im stocked on Debbie s event , i have to play tenis against her and after that to meet Sophia in the parking lot but she never shows up , sry for my english
Attach your save, please.

Reactions: MadPog

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
No meet Sophia on the Saturday and play tennis against Debby then go to the Yennis court again on Sunday meet Sophia again on the Sunday and put your plan into action

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Go to the police station and talk to Debby. The first time you talk to her, suggest that she stop trying to arrest Angel. The second time you talk to her, try to blackmail her. Then talk to Sophia at the entrance to the tennis court at 7am on Saturday or Sunday before challenging Debby to a game of tennis.

Reactions: MadPog

MadPog

Feb 23, 2018
Go to the police station and talk to Debby. The first time you talk to her, suggest that she stop trying to arrest Angel. The second time you talk to her, try to blackmail her. Then talk to Sophia at the entrance to the tennis court at 7am on Saturday or Sunday before challenging Debby to a game of tennis.
I did that already but i get a crush to the game and after i comeback i think that wasnt saved and i tought it was . well , it works . Thank you man !

Reactions: Sycho

raim

Jun 19, 2017
Cant meet Sophia on Sut and Sun at 15-17.
No Sophia at the entrance...
this moves didnt help me! what i can do know?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Cant meet Sophia on Sut and Sun at 15-17.

No Sophia at the entrance...
this moves didnt help me! what i can do know?
You need to meet Sophia at the entrance at 07:00 on both Saturday and Sunday and then play tennis with Debby then you will be able to Blackmail Debby

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes