cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I noticed a little bug with triggers: after crawling in Veronica's room, you get a text from her thanking you for her ass. Yet even if you don't fuck it, you'll get the text.
Another minor bug: when waiting behind Ashley's room for teaching sex to Sophia, you receive a text from her, yet the UI says "let's read Veronica's message first".
Finally, I think the "Casanova" achievement should be reworked as you can now go on a date with Pam.
Came here to report this. I tried playing with the 0.83 save, but it's been a while since I last played, and so I decided to bite the bullet and restart from the beginning. I snuck into Veronica's room one morning, pulled her cover down half way, checked out her boobs, then left because there weren't any other options available (Veronica's submission score is 14). Few minutes later while complementing Ashley at the table, I get the text from Veronica thanking me for fucking her in the ass. Well, damnit. Surprise ruined by something I didn't do. :mad:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
How do I update Man of the house v0.9.0 (extra) to Man of the house v0.9.1 (extra) without having to start over on Man of the house v0.9.1 (extra)? Puzzled

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a way to play this on MAC?
Yes. See the installation guide pdf in the archive.
How do I update Man of the house v0.9.0 (extra) to Man of the house v0.9.1 (extra) without having to start over on Man of the house v0.9.1 (extra)? Puzzled
Copy the saves (or the whole savegames directory) from your 0.9.0 installation to the new 0.9.1 installation.

Reactions: TheDevian

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Copy your savegames folder from 0.9.0 and paste it in your 0.9.i folder,remember to replace everything in the 0.9.1 folder, then instead of starting a new game, you can just continue it,

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I'm dying here please someone tell me the correct mother fucking choices for the god damn date with the mother or link me a walk through I have gotten a 9 but no fucking 10 and since you can't fucking save during the date it just becomes pointless fucking grinding like I love this game and all but what the absolute fuck

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018
I'm dying here please someone tell me the correct mother fucking choices for the god damn date with the mother or link me a walk through I have gotten a 9 but no fucking 10 and since you can't fucking save during the date it just becomes pointless fucking grinding like I love this game and all but what the absolute fuck
Go to original post there is a link to the walkthrough thread....

Edit:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Is there a particular day or time Emma is at the beach to apply the sunscreen? And, I must have messed up on the massage gel because I cannot get it to work when I go there at 12:00.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a particular day or time Emma is at the beach to apply the sunscreen? And, I must have messed up on the massage gel because I cannot get it to work when I go there at 12:00.
Invite her to the beach on Sunday morning (9am) during breakfast with Claire and Ashley.

Go back to the sex shop again to buy the gel. The option should become available the next time you go into the massage room at the health club. If that doesn't work, go into the flags console, select Emma and change "nuru_level" to 2. Then go to the health club at noon.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone know how to get the nuru scene with Emma? I got the the massage room with the nuru and keep just getting a HJ!!

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes