Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Is there any upcoming content with the jealousy/suspicion attributes, particularly for Ashley? I would love to see the MC make her ultra jealous by fucking her BF in the mall changing room in front of her instead of just kissing her :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Well, Ashley can accrue Jealousy points and Mom/Claire can accrue Suspicion points. I'm sure those tallies weren't put there just for shits and giggles. With either, something will eventually come to a head and hilarity (or whatever) will follow.

All we can do is wait and see.

Meanwhile, right now it's still Monday (almost Tuesday) and Friday is approaching, and with it our next episode.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I feel a bit sad for Ashley (and MC) actually. She never gets to get laid on weekdays. There's fun with her only on week-ends. I would like to see a variation on the 1AM scene where she gets laid in the very position they are. That's really the only time I see the MC not taking a chance to unload. That would add 1 more to the current maximum of 9 times a day (correct me if i'm wrong) that I am currently counting on weekdays. I'm counting BJs of course.

I hope to add another one with something behind the bushes with Emma.

11 times a day would be a great count. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
So many opportunities, so many unable to be taken.

Mom/Claire bends over in the kitchen. Nothing. She gets a massage. Nothing. Or, instead of the massage, she gets visited at 10:00 p.m. Nothing. A trip to the beach? Nothing. Okay, she can get it in the morning, but Our Hero has to hoist her up and impale her. Better to just stick it to her while she's all bent over in her yoga position.

Ashley? Already discussed.

Emma? Nothing at night when Our Hero sleeps with her.

Amy? Only if Veronica has her on a short leash - can't visit her all by her lonesome.

But, the game progresses. Maybe the shortcomings will be fixed.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
About Mom/Claire, she made it clear that she wasn't going to do anything while there was people in the house. The roof thing being the only moment she feels comfortable enough to do it "safely". I have no problem with that. Maybe later she could do it at work... is Faerin reading this ? ;)

As for Emma and Amy, their story is only starting. For one I was eager to see the next step with Sophia in the SPA and I wasn't disappointed. I'll be patient for the others. At least they already have their sex scene, and for Amy it's even more complicated because since she has two jobs, and she needs to sleep sometimes, it may be difficult to do something other than in the evening, if she can't leave her desk at the Gym where she works every day, even on Sundays! Maybe something at the night club which would open something with the boss in the future (am I spoiling anything ?).

Fo Ashley, it was just a remark for a character whose ascending romantic story is over (maybe it will go down in the future). She does it all with the MC on a date but afterwards it's only BJs, so I believed there could be an additional scene on regular times, and not only on a date.

Of course these are only suggestions and I know how hard it is to implement a new scene, with the right dialogues, context and character progression.

Currently the focus seems to be on Diane. That's the Patrons' choice and I respect that. I will go with any choice made by the author and I believe I'll still enjoy the story lines and most of all their consistence.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
i may have posted about this before but the story line I'm most interested in seeing developed is Ashley and Veronica getting together. It was hinted at many updates ago in the bathroom scene but not a sniff since.

It's not something that happens too often in these sorts of games without the MC being involved in "encouraging" events along. It would be awesome to see either of the girls take matters into their own hands and then involve the MC later. I know there's the whole Veronica is supposed to hate the MC thing and that's their "cover" but it's not like Ashley can't keep a secret.

Kubyc007

May 6, 2018
What should I set up to go to Man of the house? I see this every time I start the game. :
Switching to resolution 1600x900 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1600x900 fs=1 hz=0)

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Reactions: DirkP

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What should I set up to go to Man of the house? I see this every time I start the game. :
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1600x900 fs=1 hz=0)
Here you go:

Unfortunately you have to purge your HDD; your system is infected with an malware/virus called "Windoof"....

just kidding with you... here is the solution for your problem (you are missing an important Windows 7 update)

Go here:

When you click the "Download" button, make sure you select the appropriate update for your system.

32-bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x86.msu
64-Bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu

Don't download both files.

After installation, restart your computer and try playing MotH.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes