hulogh13

Oct 26, 2017
hey guys can someone help me i cant find emma in-game because mom didnt mention her during dinner and i already finished every other character did i do something wrong? :D

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hey guys can someone help me i cant find emma in-game because mom didnt mention her during dinner and i already finished every other character did i do something wrong? :D
Try going to the massage room at the health club and see if you meet her there. If not, attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.

raim

Jun 19, 2017
It is simple, you're probably doing something wrong without realizing it. I tried your save with the game in Russian to make sure it's not a language problem and all you have to do is:
  1. Pass the time until 15:00 on MON (as long as it isn't SAT on SUN in can be any day).
  2. Be on your room at that time and try to leave using the green arrow. Ashley should appear to talk to you.
  3. Pass the time until 15:00 on SUN and try to enter Ashley's room.
maaan))) i tried all this steps and it didnt work!!! i think its a bug

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
maaan))) i tried all this steps and it didnt work!!! i think its a bug
I have just tried your save and played it in Russian in case it was a bug in the translation it isnt the save played fine for me.
I will only repeat what Sonic said
1. Monday to Friday your bedroom at 15:00 try to leave you will bump into Ashley she will invite you to a lesson with her and Sophia on Sunday
2. Sunday 11:00 enter Ashleys bedroom and enjoy the scene

Its as simple as that there is no bug you just have to follow the advice given

Larry5168

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wait a minute ... WHAT!? Jerk of together with your sister!? ... Dude don't post such intimate informaiton here.. the majority here are creeps!
Who are you calling a creep? :mad:

thanks a lot Sir. i will play this game and jerk with my sis.:):love:
Pics or it didn't happen!

:ROFLMAO:

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Hey guys, figured I'd share this Patreon post with you as well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've actually done me a favour. All of last year your updates arrived when I was on an early shift but due to my shift pattern changing I don't now get to see an update until 23.30 on a Friday. Moving this one back a week and then staying on a two week cycle means I'll be at home when the updates come through.:cool::p(y)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
With the slight delay I'm hoping that we'll FINALLY get some new content for the most NEGLECTED character in the game. It's a SHAME how little content there is for such a SEXY and important character. Well HOPEFULLY @Faerin will stop being so EVIL and expand the role of our beloved Pigeon. :)

Just a thought

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes