• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this games used to be one of my favorite game, like summertime saga, but I think i should just wait until it is 100% completed :(

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Actually, this has nothing to with the mapping file/incest patch, but just me screwing up her name variable, I'm so used to using the name MC calls her, that I forgot to update it for Diane in some lines.
Ah great :) So you already thought of that. I am aware of only 2 situations at the moment, so far they hardly ever met anyway.

Reactions: Faerin

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
With Faerin we have an update every two weeks, without exception, not counting the recent issue. Commendations are in order for such.

Of course, with such a short lead time between updates, said updates can't be as complete and wide-ranging as we'd like them to be. We can cover A and a little bit of B, but C and D will have to wait for the next update. But, we have an update every two weeks.

It's a constant battle between quantity and quality, sometimes both, but never enough of either.

I really don't know which is better, getting a wide-ranging update every month or two, or getting frequent updates with a little bit at a time.

I do know the most recent update is definitely an ass-kicker in the MC/Diane relationship. I never saw that coming.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes