Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I'm looking over your save and Diane is the only one showing hints. So after looking at your achievements for everybody there's one one more thing you need to do to get 100% with Veronica. Go to her bedroom at 5am and have anal sex with her, then change the time to 9am to receive a selfie from her.

Claire and Diane will be at 100% after you visit Diane for your last session with her. So go see her at noon on weekdays.
Thanks

Reactions: Sycho

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You guys are talking about Wine? Maybe you can advise me, if I buy a Chromebook will I be able to play games like this on it?
mmh.. I'm not sure about ChromeOS. Theoretically it should work, because ChromeOS is just another Linux Distro.

However, I would not risk it to buy a Chromebook if you do not have the money for that. Better use an old Laptop or Computer and install a Linux Distro on it.

TheBirba

Oct 22, 2017
I'm having issues with setting the time with the alarm or to wait: the numbers just go crazy. Also when I try and reach locations on the map, and when I try and use any cheats (they work but they also advance time randomly) I always get the flag consoles panel even if I didn't click on it. This all happened all of a sudden.
Any ideas?

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
It's at the sex shop. I bought everything the first time I went, it was available, but had to revisit after watching the video with Emma to start the event.
I did the same, bought everything at start. But can't seem to start event with Emma using Nuru tell, any tips?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Using 9.1, maybe that's it. I'm not using 9.2.
Thats why there is a bug in that version to get it to work go back to the sex shop and try to buy the gel again you wont get it but that doesnt matter then go and get a massage from Emma it will work this time

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
here you go
I have looked at your save and tried it in both 0.91 amd 0.92 and it works fine. To get the massage you must go to see Emma at 12:00 on a weekday and the option for the massage will appear hers the screen using your save in 0.91

1554029636771.png

So I cant find anything wrong with it

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes